Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LOTRO Downloads

C.L.O.U.DC.L.O.U.D Member UncommonPosts: 365
Is there a link site where i can download the beta client so i can play
on a friends account to try the game ? or is that not allowed?

Comments

• MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318
    Have you even been paying attention to whats been posted? It's in closed beta. That means there is no open beta for you to download. Research is your friend.

• C.L.O.U.DC.L.O.U.D Member UncommonPosts: 365
    Hey maybe you didnt read my post right, I asked if there is a download
    so i can try out the closed beta on my friends account who got into the
    beta program. Yea i know its closed beta. I have seen games that have a
    download source even when they are in closed beta, you just cant play
    cause they would have an account.

And I don't think you understand. No. Doing that is a violation of the NDA on your friends part. He could lose his account. They do log your IP.

Not to mention, anyone that tells you where to get it here will lose their account. Seriously, think about this. No one is going to be stupid enough to tell you where to get it unless they want to lose their access.

double post.

• irish97irish97 Member Posts: 85

Ask your friend for the download link. Don't think there's one on a website but not sure.

• jessianjessian Member Posts: 277

Originally posted by C.L.O.U.D
    Hey maybe you didnt read my post right, I asked if there is a download so i can try out the closed beta on my friends account who got into the beta program. Yea i know its closed beta. I have seen games that have a download source even when they are in closed beta, you just cant play cause they would have an account.

why not go round to your friends house and look at the game when HES playing it?

Gee. hope this game doesnt turn out to be another WOW with 10year olds in it. image

• IdesofMarchIdesofMarch Member Posts: 1,164

Originally posted by C.L.O.U.D
    Is there a link site where i can download the beta client so i can play on a friends account to try the game ? or is that not allowed?

Any link to a download would probably be found in the e-mail your friend recieved with acceptance to beta.