Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Won the contest but when do they send the game?

RageMonsterRageMonster Member UncommonPosts: 120
Just wondering if anyone else who won has gotten the game.  I would like to give it a try.

Comments

• TheGhostlordTheGhostlord Member Posts: 30

The longer it takes,the longer you'll get to keep your sanity,not having your ass going numb from grinding so much.image

Well i guess since you won the game in a contest,at least you didnt get suckered into paying for the box.

• DarkSaviorDarkSavior Member Posts: 31
    Received mine 2 days ago.

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Originally posted by DarkSavior
    Received mine 2 days ago.
    Cool, Pesmerga. Suikoden fan? :)

"The longer it takes,the longer you'll get to keep your sanity,not having your ass going numb from grinding so much"

You have to grind in every mmorpg, nothing new.

• RageMonsterRageMonster Member UncommonPosts: 120
    Just got mine today and having a hard time getting it installed.  I set up my CM account then when I entered my credit card info it hit my card for a dollar and that was all she wrote.  Tomorrow I am going to call my card and see why it didn't go through.  Had a real bad experience with Horizons so I am going to walk this trough with the card company in the morning.  Hope to finally get to play tomorrow and see what it is all about.  I will get a review up on it after I play for the month.