Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My opinion on Eternal Land .

lorddeath101lorddeath101 Member UncommonPosts: 315

Eternal land is a great game if you have opengl 1.2   and have 64mb graphic card.

Comments

• Yes, I agree....sorry man..but if you have that bad of a system. Than EL is definitly something to check out. I tried it for about 2-3 days. It wasnt my type of  game really. Though I did like it at the start....like I said...worth a look.
  • XicusXicus Member Posts: 55

Nunez get out of the imaginary world of EL hell dont exist and neither does heaven.

• BonemaneBonemane Member UncommonPosts: 353

I know this thread is old, but I think its funny cause your computer must be atleast from the early 90s cause after 2000 every computer should come with openGL 1.2 and a 64mb graphics card. The earliest game I remember using openGL was Unreal Tournament which came out in 1999 so your computer must be waaaay old.

I suggest you go out and buy a new one pronto if you haven't already. You're just like a friend of mine lol, I hope you're not using windows 97 still cause then I think I'd crap my pants.