Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Would love to try this game out.

crashxdjpcrashxdjp Member Posts: 18

I just downloaded the Lineage 2 client and I would love to try out this game before I buy it. 2 Friends of mine play it and I have been watching them. So im interested.

Is there any way I can play a trial? I heard some people have keys.

Thank you.

please e-mail [email protected] or PM me. Ill post here if someone sends me a key.

Comments

• mbbladembblade Member Posts: 747
    If this would be your first time playing then i would have tosay where have ya been the last 5 years

• ekkeekke Member UncommonPosts: 67
    yeah i would like to try this 2 :) if there is any key or 14 day triel plz let me know :) tyvm

• Joshua69Joshua69 Member UncommonPosts: 953
    actually, i would like to try it too, anyone have any free trial keys or know how to get some?

• tl481tl481 Member Posts: 27
    I remember playing this game when it came out in BETA phase. Wow that was a long time ago, but from what I remember I think you get 30 days or something free of subscribtion when you buy the game. So perhaps that is the only trial key :| but dont' quote me on it though, that was just from my research :D
  • SeanRPSeanRP Member Posts: 106
    Yea, you get 30 days if you buy a boxed version from the store. Otherwise, your going to have a hard time getting the 14 day buddy keys, they dont do it very often.
  • RekkoningRekkoning Member Posts: 3
    Just FYI.  I bought auto assault for $10 bucks (with the headset) from best buy on Saturday and it had a 14 day lineage trial in it.  Most of NC softs games have trials for their other games in the box.

Blizzard Nerfed My Sex Life.

• ekkeekke Member UncommonPosts: 67

yeah i have been looking now for more then a month for a trial/buddy key and nothing.

I really want to stop wow and play this from wat i read but dont wana buy the gane witout cing how it looks first