Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Combat System?

peccatopeccato Member Posts: 32

What is the combat system like?

I mean is it

[/attack]
[You hit the goblin for 10]

or is it {targeted enemy]
[checking skill level]
[you lose]

or more like Earth and Beyond stuff (if any of you ever played)

Where you target then use your weapons by pressing like the corresponding buttons stuff like that?

Or like planetside?

Where you fire and aim at them yourself

Its not that there are too many idiots in the world its just that lightening is not properly distributed.

Its not that there are too many idiots in the world its just that lightening is not properly distributed.

Comments

• crimsonbrucrimsonbru Member Posts: 15

Its been a few days since you posted but i figured i would reply anyway haha :)  Fighting in SB is actually not that boring at all, if you are a mage your casting spells(like most games haha), its meleeing where it gets more interesting because you need to use skills on mobs and other players(relieving some of the tedium).  I enjoy the game and combat system alot and think it is one of the more fun combat systems of mmorpgs.

Oh ya haha didnt really answer the question much.... a battle for instance would go something like this

home key(target nearest mob)

ctrl a(attack mob)

then a variation of hotkeys to use skills that do various things(minus atr and def or the like)

(most similar to the you hit goblin for 10 points though.. just a little more complicated :)