Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mature Gamer Guild

AgravaneGMAgravaneGM Member Posts: 1
Guild Medieval is a multi game guild for the older and mature gamers. We will be supporting EQ2 and we hope to have an active member base at the game launch. If you would like to learn more about us, pleaes visit us at www.guildmedieval.com. Just click on Everquest II at the top of our home page for more detailed information about our EQ2 faction. You may aslo email me at [email protected]

Guild Medieval is a gaming community designed for the older and mature players of RPGS. We support multiple games and EQ2 is one of them. We aim to be a casual guild that will raid often, but not require members to raid. We want members of all play styles, so we can create a great community. Should you take the time to read about us on our site, you will see we are dedicated to be a successful guild. Please sign up on our forum if you wish to talk with us and get to know us more before deciding to apply.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> 

Hope to hear from some of you looking for a home.

Comments

• MaxxxMaxxx Member UncommonPosts: 389

sweet

• DakkanonDakkanon Member Posts: 289

... And that's how you start a guild!

But how about calling it... image

-Dakkanon

-Dakkanon
    Paradigm, an Accretia Clan

• cedoricedori Member Posts: 500

LOL, job well done.  I must say it does take time and I do see alot more older people going to play this.  I myself would be classified old to you but young in heart to myself. 

P-4 3.0, 120 HD SATA, Geforce FX5600/256, 2gig Dual DDR 400 (PC3200), WinXP-Home, SBLive, CD/DVD, Gigabyte 1000 Pro board w/FSB 800, AGP 8X, 2004 GT Edition, Intel 865PE chipset, DX-9.0b and cable ISP 2mb

• DakkanonDakkanon Member Posts: 289

I just flat out old. Coming awfully close to 30, and already I feel the mid life crisis coming on. No kids, no masters degree, don't own a house, not married.. anyone here have an older sister they'd like to give away? image

-Dakkanon
    Paradigm, an Accretia Clan

• GlimdrellGlimdrell Member Posts: 24

GM is truly a honorable guild, and offered their help in times when we needed it the most. Again I pay my respects to you Agravane, be well!

~ Glimdrell Silverleaf, Eldarim Eldarele.

~ Glimdrell Silverleaf, Eldarim Eldarele.