Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cannot re-connect

kuiper50kuiper50 Member Posts: 12

Hi guys,

I downloaded and installed the game and was [playing for about 45 minutes when i was disconnected.

Now when i try to reconnect it says.

No connection to e-games could be established. You may not be connected to the internet or experianceing lag...etc..

I tried editing my launcher timeout setting but that did not help at all. I also tried opening up my router's DMZ so all my ports are open.

Any other ideas? I did not see where there was any downtime scheduled or where there is a place to check server status.

Thanks

Comments

• jmacjmac Member Posts: 1

The servers a really unstable right now, there probably down because I cannot connect either. ::::06::

• kuiper50kuiper50 Member Posts: 12

Yeah ..i adjusted my launcer timeout to like 3 miutes and i eventually connect to the login server but when i enter my information in it times out again. So there is some major server traffic.

Sucks

I was having alot of fun

• ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304

You dont have to adjust anything, it does this to everyone.  You just have to wait a few minutes.  E-games login for this game SUCKSSSSSSSS!  Once they open the new server on the 10th things will hopefully be better.

If its true that when you drop a cat it lands on its feet or if you drop toast it lands butter-side down... what happens if you strap toast to a cats back and drop it?

-----------------Censored------------------

• JaxerJaxer Member Posts: 2

Well it cant get any worst if you cant play game.

If anyone knows a trick to get loged on please let the rest of us know.

• ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304

Its beta, and its free.  Lets not start complaining.

If its true that when you drop a cat it lands on its feet or if you drop toast it lands butter-side down... what happens if you strap toast to a cats back and drop it?

-----------------Censored------------------

• JaxerJaxer Member Posts: 2
    it is nothing if you cant play in the little time you have to play