Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Users online

HaukenHauken Member UncommonPosts: 649

So i just checked the suckboards for users online. It said 775 users online, but guess what. Most peeps where showing up 2-3 times on the list! So there are at the most 300 peeps online on the boards. There are about 2000 guests browsing the forums tough. Guess thats all us old vets looking for news and rumours lol.

Hauken Stormchaser
I want pre-CU back
Station.com : We got your game
Yeah?, Well i want it back!!!

Comments

• dookseiddookseid Member Posts: 282

Anymore I am finding the official forums as boring as the NGE turned out to be.  Can't even see a good flame war anymore because all the disgruntled people got banned and/or quit.

They are finally close to having the forums just where they want them,  as dead as the game!

• rickbmbrickbmb Member UncommonPosts: 72
    Thats a good thing , the quicker this game dies, the better. Only then will there be hope for a pre-cu comeback.
  • BaronJuJuBaronJuJu Member UncommonPosts: 1,832

Originally posted by rickbmb
    Thats a good thing , the quicker this game dies, the better. Only then will there be hope for a pre-cu comeback.

As much as I would love to see preCU again, folks really need to stop thinking that if the NGE dies, preCU will return. There is no way in hell that they will invest in an old system again if the new one dies.

"If we don't attack them, they will attack us first. So we'd better retaliate before they have a chance to strike"

• SmurfMagicSmurfMagic Member Posts: 664
    .... just let it die already..... 

• bigfootsbigfoots Member Posts: 198
    ......pokes dying bantha with polearm.....

Proud Master CH -
    Sorry,
    Proud FORMER Master CH...
    my toon was untimely converted into something more Star Warsy