Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

THINK B4 YOU SPEAK

daveliang99daveliang99 Member Posts: 20

Since i read the reviews posted here by many other players here, (no offense)  it seems like most of them
dunno how the meaning of respect. There are just so many people posting comments b4
thinking seriously about it. I have seen so many posts like this: "Oh this game sucks". I
wonder if this is what you were taught to say since ur born. Many Runescapers are those
poor souls who cannot afford to play the full version of the game. ONLY MEMBERS R THOSE who explores the other half of Runescape, with  infinite amounts  of fun in MEMBERS, and the FREEPLAY is only the demo. IF YOU'RE NOT A LVL 85+ IN RUNESCAPE, you truly dont have most of the knowledge about the game, so keep ur
opinions to yourself, JOIN MEMBERS!!!! , then make an adequate overview about the game.
DONT JUST SPAM AND say: "oh this game sucks," like if u have never been educated
before.

P.S. RUNESCAPE HAS ITS OWN POPULATION OF GAMERS, show some respect like your parents taught you. Anything negative posted in the forums can really hurt others who really LIKE RUNESCAPE. THINK B4 U ACT, AND BEHAVE MATURELY.

P.P.S. If you wanna post something about your favourite game, dont post 'em here, go to ur own forums and bluff all you want.

Daveliang99

"Life without friendship is like the sky without the sun...."

2 Lovers B 2gether 4ever = 10der Love

Comments

• swordfreak13swordfreak13 Member Posts: 62

i was a member and have over 5m and lvl88 and still think it sucks

never knew about wow and gw thats y i played wish i didnt waste time on it and any1 thinking about playing shouldnt either

• iampiemaniampieman Member Posts: 38
    You really should just stop complaining about the game and go to  the game forums for what you like...

piepiepiepie i is master of pies!

• Miki690Miki690 Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by daveliang99
    Since i read the reviews posted here by many other players here, (no offense)  it seems like most of them
    dunno how the meaning of respect. There are just so many people posting comments b4
    thinking seriously about it. I have seen so many posts like this: "Oh this game sucks". I
    wonder if this is what you were taught to say since ur born. Many Runescapers are those
    poor souls who cannot afford to play the full version of the game. ONLY MEMBERS R THOSE who explores the other half of Runescape, with  infinite amounts  of fun in MEMBERS, and the FREEPLAY is only the demo. IF YOU'RE NOT A LVL 85+ IN RUNESCAPE, you truly dont have most of the knowledge about the game, so keep ur
    opinions to yourself, JOIN MEMBERS!!!! , then make an adequate overview about the game.
    DONT JUST SPAM AND say: "oh this game sucks," like if u have never been educated
    before.

P.S. RUNESCAPE HAS ITS OWN POPULATION OF GAMERS, show some respect like your parents taught you. Anything negative posted in the forums can really hurt others who really LIKE RUNESCAPE. THINK B4 U ACT, AND BEHAVE MATURELY.

P.P.S. If you wanna post something about your favourite game, dont post 'em here, go to ur own forums and bluff all you want.

Daveliang99

Amen! everyone should read this and think about himself ;)
  • Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275

before.

Daveliang99

Very true.   This is what I have been trying to get over to the RS haters in this forum for months now.   But they really just don't listen.   Like that second poster on this thread.  

Best MMOs - RuneScape and WoW
    Crappiest MMOs - Hero Online, SWG, DDO
    MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

• spudispudi Member Posts: 7
    AMEN FINNALY SOME THAT'S NOT TRASH TALKING RUNESCAPE (IT'S A GOOD GAME PEOPLE)
  • swordfreak13swordfreak13 Member Posts: 62

Originally posted by spudi
    AMEN FINNALY SOME THAT'S NOT TRASH TALKING RUNESCAPE ->(IT'S A GOOD GAME PEOPLE)<-
    imagelmfao u jokin rite?

• hijacker911hijacker911 Member Posts: 2
    I say it a good game yo....i have an acc. called "fist of god" it my main acc. on rs...if you see my stats...you'll know i like the game as anyone who enjoys it image. And anyone of you says it sucks just because you are a noob at it or you can't stand that others own you or even you'd make an excuse that it has bad graphics.image As for you p.p.l.z. who havn't played it...try it out altho. i doubt you'd get your acc. to like 90+ and then become member is you  would experience entertainment beyond your wildest dreams(just exaggerating a bit) anyways P.P.L.Z...you GGFN and GGFP. You PABLOS N.!!! 
  • grenades69grenades69 Member Posts: 88

Originally posted by hijacker911
    I say it a good game yo....i have an acc. called "fist of god" it my main acc. on rs...if you see my stats...you'll know i like the game as anyone who enjoys it image. And anyone of you says it sucks just because you are a noob at it or you can't stand that others own you or even you'd make an excuse that it has bad graphics.image As for you p.p.l.z. who havn't played it...try it out altho. i doubt you'd get your acc. to like 90+ and then become member is you  would experience entertainment beyond your wildest dreams(just exaggerating a bit) anyways P.P.L.Z...you GGFN and GGFP. You PABLOS N.!!! 
    No actually I played my character to combat 107, had full guthans, veracs, a whip and lots more items of high value, had all skills 60+, finished all the quests and I still think it was absolute boredom for at least 90% of the time spent playing it. Seriously, take it from me you don't realise how bad the game really is until you have quit. You people can go on about how "great" and "fun" it is but you honestly have no idea. Everything in the game is just repetitive tasks, constant clicking and endless running/walking from A to B in order to complete silly quests.

It really honestly is a second job and the only reason I and all the others played is because it was the only game our computers and budgets could handle at the time, I'm assuming those of you who are so desperate to defend runescape and portray it as "game of the year" are only doing so because you believe quitting the game would be throwing away all those years of hard work you've devoted, and you grow so eager to flame me and the others who criticise the game because you fear the fact that you might realise how bad the game really is.

I feel out of all the games I've played and inevitably quit that runescape is the only game that I regret playing, because most if not all of runescape is actually spent feeling bored as you do endless tedious tasks. You and all your runescape pals will be surprised when you quit and find something else to do in your spare time, because the feeling will be freedom.

Usually I leave games to be reviewed by the people who play them, on a simple if you don't enjoy it don't play it idea, but runescape is unique in the fact that no one really enjoys it, you might enjoy pking on the occasion or feel excited when you gain that cooking level, but the enjoyment that comes out of it costs hours and days of time spent feeling tired, bored and aggravated because you have to work so hard in order to enjoy a little amount of game time. Runescape is unique in the way that it almost "tricks" players into doing endless time consuming tasks because you believe it will end up contributing to its worth in entertainment, and fun. But the sad truth is no amount of fun could possibly come out of runescape that is anywhere near the amount of time spent doing tedious missions to get to that end stage. You can complain about what I've said all you want, but your replies will never be valid until you've quit for good and can see from the experienced frame of mind what runescape really is.
    Grenades69,
          I can tell ur purpose of giving ur reply, ur tryin' to convince 4 million active Runescapers to quit Runescape and make Jagex outta business? Well i wanna see u try....give it a try....Dont "froget" u cant even convince 100 RS players to quit Runescape with ur gibberish.....I'm Laughin' ur @ss off, grenade.

No, it wasn't actually. Maybe you should at least try and understand someones post and reasons for that post before you reply to it ;)

Unless i see the Runescape population drop to 0 on November 1, then im convinced by the actions taken by u. Otherwise, its ok to have "kiddy dreams," grenade69....

See above.

By the way, grenade if u have wasted your life playin' somethin u dont like? That's your problem!! LOL...Runescapers will not sway their determination to play just because of 1 tiny little comment made by u.....

Once again, I'm not trying to stop people from playing runescape. And honestly, actually read my post and if you understand it (not that you would) you'll see that virtually everything I've said is true.

The only people who would think Runescape is repetitive is Zezima and N0valyfe, and the top 500 Runescapers.... If ur character is not 1 of them, then u dont have the priviledge to say Runescape is repetitive, cuz ur still not pro enough to make the final verdict of this game.

Think again. Zezima and N0valyfe have just played the game more than everyone else, they aren't better at it they just play it more.

When is it ur turn to say that Runescape is repetitive and boring, grenade69?  u have to realize that ur comment is only valid when Zezima and N0valyfe agrees with u, if they dont, then simply SDFU and quit sending gibberish into our RS forums....

I'm really laughing at this bit, you seem to worship these two players. Well good luck with that.

The RS community doesn't need anybody who betrays it, all right? If u really hate this game, close this screen and go play ur other games, get it over with, dude.

I quit the game years ago...And there's nothing to "get over". Sheesh some of you kids must spend so much time at your computers that you forget other people don't get effected by virtual items, it's just you.

If u swear back, u will realize that ur actually spitting at ur own PC monitor, you'll still need that monitor to work perfectly for ur other games......So u wont have to clean up all ur dried spit that blurred ur screen when u cant see clearly. LOLzimage

This doesn't make sence. Much like the whole point in your post.

By the way, Grenades69 u have already failed in life, u made the wrong choice to play Runescape in the first place. Now ur gonna cry about it? And expect us to listen to ur explanation why RS sucks? HELL NO! We're simply gonna laugh at ur stupidity. There areover 120k Lvl 100+ players in RS, losing only u wouldn't affect us.....as far as im concerned.

Why would I cry over a game? Especially one that I have now quit. I think it's you who should be carefull, it would seem that your post has been written out in an angry and stressed out state. Maybe you have actually realised everything I said is true and now you're angry and upset about the fact you spend so many hours each day playing runescape.

Think carefully again b4 u speak, grenade69.

I do ;)

"Determination to own someone until they cant get back up is what im good at" - Steven Lee

Unfortunatly it's not what you are good at.
    I didn't report you because you were insulting me (which didn't bother me in the slightest anyway), I reported your thread devoted to me because it was flame baiting. Your other post being deleted was incidental. You clearly have no idea what a forum is for, I'd advise you leave right now and save yourself any more embarrassment. A forum is for discussion, to read other peoples opinions and share your own, not to have silly childish flame wars such as the one you are clearly trying to start. Nice try at insulting me but I don't think you understand what is going on here, and I know for a fact that you're not smarter than me.

Now I find it interesting that you, a guy who made a whole thread devoted to trying to get WoW players to quit because it "takes over their lives", would start flaming me for simply saying my opinion on runescape claiming "I'm trying to make people quit" (which I wasn't) when you yourself were trying to get 6million WoW players to quit and WoW is a more popular game than runescape. It really doesn't make sense. I trust maybe you'll shut up now :) unless you still haven't understood anything I've said, in which case I advise an English lesson.

• PylypPylyp Member Posts: 14
    the point of this forum is to share ideas not just for you to spread your anti wow pro runescape propagnda and bellittle the opinion of those who dont agree with you. you think your so supperior that anyone who has an opinion different to yours is just an idiot in your eyes.  well i think that either your too stupid to understand what grenades69 is trying to tell you or more likely your just refusing to listen to what he may have to say becuse your scared that he might actually be right.

• hijacker911hijacker911 Member Posts: 2

(sigh) with all these conflicts from people to people, do you ever wonder why we have this? Which can be explained in many ways but there is never a solid answer to it since with an answer, comes another question to the answer. In this way, why not all of us just have a facts conversation to the topic sharing your opinions but in a way not offensive to others dispite i doubt it can be possible since we people have that nature inside of us to prove others wrong or convince them to see it your way... I hope that my post will at least will calm the situation or if not...i guess there isn't much for me to do...:

"For as long as we live...time lives beyond that..."

• armani896armani896 Member Posts: 2

i may be a lvl 67 in runescape but when u have 4 party hats going for another 1 realy get addicted i have 43 mill 2 masks i spent 2 years merchanting and 3 months training now its when im starting to train so  =p u cant say im a noob when im the rich 1 add me on runescape <supa pure1o> if u can help me with memberquests

• ArmorDillianArmorDillian Member UncommonPosts: 275

I choose RS over WoW or GW or any other new game out there,

Ultima Online pre trammel and RS,   the only true mmorpg's out there.

and yes,  I have played alot of mmorpg's and none of the new ones even come close to UO/RS,  maybe EQ 1 as i have never played it,  but EQ2 was just boring.

whats the point of PK if you dont loose/win anything on it !?  I want to kill the fucker and loot him dry,  I want to feel the heart beating when I pvp cuz i will loose alot when I die.

Where in WoW or GW do I get a kick of playing,  I know if i die,  i dont loose anything more than maybe 2-3 min of running back to my corpse.

ya I know the graphic sucks in both UO,RS but if I want fanzy graphic I can play NWN 2 or something else.

I want to be hard to get max lvl,  it took me 1 fuckin year before i got grandmaster Smith in UO back at the start of the game,  -97,  but it was a great feeling when i became GM and could put my name on the items I made.

in wow I maxed my hunter in 3 weeks,   and i was a noob with no clue what to do,  so i just grinded the 60 lvls and I was done,  if i died I just had to run back and carry on like nothing had happened.

wtf is that, a mmorpg that I completed in 3 weeks,  lol ??  dont even tell me to go raid for items !  I rather watch Dr Phil show.

and GW,   20 lvl's made in 2 days,  lol ????  then what,  go look for the uber weapon that i cant loose ??  ffs

Im done,  sorry for my english

• fitSEXYgirlfitSEXYgirl Member Posts: 6
    (we can talk about "runescape")

fitSEXYgirl

• b0rderline99b0rderline99 Member Posts: 1,441

i think its a great game

the same ideas with better graphics, WASD controls, and improved combat would be a big hit (plus my new favorite game)

• RuneFTWRuneFTW Member Posts: 3
    iI agree

vISTA

• warriorangerwarrioranger Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by grenades69

Originally posted by hijacker911

I say it a good game yo....i have an acc. called "fist of god" it my main acc. on rs...if you see my stats...you'll know i like the game as anyone who enjoys it . And anyone of you says it sucks just because you are a noob at it or you can't stand that others own you or even you'd make an excuse that it has bad graphics. As for you p.p.l.z. who havn't played it...try it out altho. i doubt you'd get your acc. to like 90+ and then become member is you  would experience entertainment beyond your wildest dreams(just exaggerating a bit) anyways P.P.L.Z...you GGFN and GGFP. You PABLOS N.!!! 
    No actually I played my character to combat 107, had full guthans, veracs, a whip and lots more items of high value, had all skills 60+, finished all the quests and I still think it was absolute boredom for at least 90% of the time spent playing it. Seriously, take it from me you don't realise how bad the game really is until you have quit. You people can go on about how "great" and "fun" it is but you honestly have no idea. Everything in the game is just repetitive tasks, constant clicking and endless running/walking from A to B in order to complete silly quests.

It really honestly is a second job and the only reason I and all the others played is because it was the only game our computers and budgets could handle at the time, I'm assuming those of you who are so desperate to defend runescape and portray it as "game of the year" are only doing so because you believe quitting the game would be throwing away all those years of hard work you've devoted, and you grow so eager to flame me and the others who criticise the game because you fear the fact that you might realise how bad the game really is.

I feel out of all the games I've played and inevitably quit that runescape is the only game that I regret playing, because most if not all of runescape is actually spent feeling bored as you do endless tedious tasks. You and all your runescape pals will be surprised when you quit and find something else to do in your spare time, because the feeling will be freedom.

Usually I leave games to be reviewed by the people who play them, on a simple if you don't enjoy it don't play it idea, but runescape is unique in the fact that no one really enjoys it, you might enjoy pking on the occasion or feel excited when you gain that cooking level, but the enjoyment that comes out of it costs hours and days of time spent feeling tired, bored and aggravated because you have to work so hard in order to enjoy a little amount of game time. Runescape is unique in the way that it almost "tricks" players into doing endless time consuming tasks because you believe it will end up contributing to its worth in entertainment, and fun. But the sad truth is no amount of fun could possibly come out of runescape that is anywhere near the amount of time spent doing tedious missions to get to that end stage. You can complain about what I've said all you want, but your replies will never be valid until you've quit for good and can see from the experienced frame of mind what runescape really is.

So what is runecape to you then?   Killing your extra time by paying money?

I don't think so.  If you are bored then you don't  have goals and what you want to do in Rs.

I have goal in Rs.  Just like i have goal in real life.  I  work on all of skills, not only combat.  I want every skills to be 99. After that, i will play my other account for 2 chosen skills.

If your total is less then 1500 at your level, then you  were doing nothing but making money and show off your armor.

All in life as well as in games are repetitive task.  How do you make it to be more fun and enjoyable is your job. Not the games itself do it for you. 

Also, shows your maturity by how do you describe the game you spend so much time.  I hope you find something you enjoy and feel small acomplishment on achieving your goal.

I do know what i am talking about. I am level 105, total 1723, and quest master.

• Yankees92292Yankees92292 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 47
    yes....Runescape was once the best game in my eyes. That was before i realized that there are way better games to play. I was a Runescape member and couldnt get enough of Castlewars, GnomeBall, more skills, etc. I quit at lvl 82 and started playing Silkroad. Anyone want my lvl 82 character??

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

• meat_bag0meat_bag0 Member Posts: 94

before.

Daveliang99

Are you some kind of jagex promoter or something? how much they paying you to lie to the people? endless fun? yeah it may be endless but it certainly isnt THAT fun to sit a ramble about all the pointless crap you can do on runescape....its a game based on grinding with terrible graphics and the absolute lamest gameplay of any mmo ive ever played...(the best referance ive seen to the graphics would have to be "vomiting in microsoft paint and it vomiting to make runescape"and also, if you want people to be more respectful to others just disconnect the internet from your computer because the internet is littered with the rudest people on earth...in fact just crawl under a rock because if you havent noticed theres a sickening amount of rude people in this world...im sorry if you are blind or deaf or anything like that and havent noticed but i figured id fill you in...just  as you said, think before you speak...btw, WoW rocks lol i love posting about my favorite games on this forum figured youd love it too lol

*??)XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(??*
    ?.•??.•*??)?.•*?*•.?(??*•.??•.?
    (?.•? (?.• MEAT_BAG0 •.?) ?•.?)
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_