Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What class will u guys be? [official poll]

just wondering what class are u guys gonna be, cuase im going swrodsman all the way, but what about you guys?

Comments

• kaltamkaltam Member Posts: 66
    still stuck between swordsmen/bladesmen, but i think il go swordy.

• dragonfyredragonfyre Member Posts: 60

I think i'll probably go spearsman, and dable in bladesman.

• VaterexVaterex Member UncommonPosts: 379

If I play, I might be an Archer!

{image
  • dafuzzledafuzzle Member Posts: 160
    so far it is swordsman ahead and healer rite behind it, any1 else care to share there to be class?
    and posting would be nice to know who was voting.....
  • rodscepticrodsceptic Member Posts: 3

imageI will be a healer like in the chinese game.image

imageSwordsman sucks it hits very slow and when ur lvling u need to attack fast.image

really? what class is good at lvling but dosent suck at pvp.
  • VEG5000VEG5000 Member Posts: 45
    I play a swordsman and my friends play a Mage,blader and spearman.....ok the swordsman I think to me sofar is cool I like his deffense and power....the mage is cool cause he can heal and at higher levels you can become more nuker base or healer buffer base..good leveler...the blader is a unique class simaler to the swordsman but hits faster but lower deffense,power and HP, but more MP for more combos. The spearman is great for power I mean alot of power but has low deffense and HP..still a good damage dealer. as far as leveling in all the swordsman and the mage are the best 2 for solo atm for mid level mobs. at low level mobs the spearman is the fastest.

dun know why but i think archer is best because in games like this the archer is usually really good at lvlin becuase of little hits taken. but ill just make 3 chars and get to w/e lvl u would know the class by then and then pick.  the classes im deciding on know are swordman, mage (nuke), and archer.  cant wait till 11/11.

EDIT: thanks for the info VEG5000

Hey no problem for the info more then happy to help I will keep trying out certain characters to see what more they get.image

kewl, but im wondering, are the second classes, like classes that branch off from the beggining class like

ex:  swordsman ------> Knight or swordsman ---------> Paladin (thinking of RO)

I am trying to figure that out my self I havent gotten to that at 35 you pick good or evil side to join so there will be different things there.
  • Rogier.VRogier.V Member Posts: 3
    I think i will be an healer or bladesman image

Originally posted by VEG5000
    I am trying to figure that out my self I havent gotten to that at 35 you pick good or evil side to join so there will be different things there.

ok, just post in this thread if you find that out or not.
    I will do that for you all when I do hehe..sofar I am 25 had a slow weekend hehe busy moving in to my new apartment lol..But I also keep checking the other yulgang web pages on skills around 35+ ..I know this much to tell the difference in the 35+ good and 35+ Evil is the outfits you can wear. They look quite different. image
  • rodscepticrodsceptic Member Posts: 3
    i think an archer s*cks. It is said that it has got less armor thn mage. I will be a mage and my second will be a swordsman.
    The archer may have a little less armor then a mage but one thing you can do is train the archers passive defence to make it better. every class is balanced in this game each one has a Pro and a Con so mostly no matter what class you pick each one will do well. image
  • YamumachaYamumacha Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Hmm probably spearman or swordsman

• ~Shift~~Shift~ Member Posts: 12
    Probably the less chosen..

• Dragao55Dragao55 Member Posts: 22
    lol when i first look to screens  i think FlyFF   ...

This is FlyFF korean Style ????

If i try this game i will be archer [ im always archer :/ ] ...

ps: sorry bad english

Have fun image

• PretjeNLPretjeNL Member Posts: 1

Originally posted by rodsceptic

imageI will be a healer like in the chinese game.image
    imageSwordsman sucks it hits very slow and when ur lvling u need to attack fast.image

Swordsman is the fastest hitter so i dont know what your talking about.

Spearman is a slow hitter.

Next time get better sources.

• TrazTraz Member Posts: 2
    99% of mmo's i use swords, so swordsman

• leftpond2leftpond2 Member Posts: 8
    either blade or healer or if you can make more then one guy(which most mmo's have) i will be both and maybe a archer.
  • Seth_KaigeSeth_Kaige Member Posts: 6
    Probably Bladesman, cause of the fast attack speed.

• tiger6993tiger6993 Member Posts: 33
    Swordie, speed for the win!