Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i played the trial and it's still buggy

buggy and laggy it's not for me but i was able to say give me back pre-cu in front of a bunch of guys pvp. lol then i chased them around shooting them, cause of a bug which lefts you shot people without being in a fight with them. lol  

Comments

• BogdawsonBogdawson Member Posts: 202
    yes it's a confusing read but i'm to tired to try and fix it
  • jrscottjrscott Member Posts: 1,252
    Originally posted by Bogdawson
    buggy and laggy it's not for me but i was able to say give me back pre-cu in front of a bunch of guys pvp. lol then i chased them around shooting them, cause of a bug which lefts you shot people without being in a fight with them. lol  

I understood, and are you serious?  You can shoot people because of a bug now?  /shudder

If so, that is a griefer's wet dream.

I realize I said I quit. I never said it was forever :)

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

Originally posted by jrscott
    I understood, and are you serious?  You can shoot people because of a bug now?  /shudder

Only from your point of view, it's a client side bug.  Everyone else just see's you standing there. 

• JestorRodoJestorRodo Member UncommonPosts: 2,642
    This trail calls for a can of raid . "this place is going to need alot of help"

Unaware of the Jestor?
    http://about.me/JestorRodo/

Friends enjoy his classic Vblog - https://www.facebook.com/GoodOldReliableNathan

• jrscottjrscott Member Posts: 1,252

Originally posted by Obraik

Only from your point of view, it's a client side bug.  Everyone else just see's you standing there. 

Phew!!!  That would have been a new low point.  So no Health and Action are actually lost then.  Still comes in handy for daydreaming about killing that UberDude that always wastes you.

I realize I said I quit. I never said it was forever :)

Phew!!!  That would have been a new low point.  So no Health and Action are actually lost then.  Still comes in handy for daydreaming about killing that UberDude that always wastes you.

Lol, yeah it's fun at first, but getting on your vehicle to stop the combat music starts to get old after a while :P  It also lets you fire from your vehicles/mounts...

• BogdawsonBogdawson Member Posts: 202

hey obraik you said swg has a bug, there is hope for you yet bro.

nothing but love swg brother, 

obraik which would you play nge or pre-cu thanks in adanced for your answer 

hey obraik you said swg has a bug, there is hope for you yet bro.

nothing but love swg brother, 

obraik which would you play nge or pre-cu thanks in adanced for your answer 

Both

• kimosabekimosabe Member Posts: 516
    "If SOE wasn't allowed to support both sets of code, which would you choose to play?" is what he's asking. We all know you have no problem with SWG at any point in time.

Je mettrai l'amour sur dos de moi.