Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The best and worst part about MMO "am i right? i guess i am!"

The people, they are the best cause they add a depth to it that no programmer ever could, they give conversion, friendship, rivilary, maybe even hatred for those that loved to rp.

People can also be the worst always taking and never giving, I think the hologrind and the villiaage would be sum this up, some many times i would want to hang out with friends but all they cared about was grinding for jedi, it hurt and the game suffered for it and the villiage was the worest, but of course that is just my op.

I'm not saying there shouldn't be a jedi, just make it hard, make it a mystery and make it content based where helping new players and helping in the game played more of a role of how to get jedi and in such reward the players that gave to the game instead of those that only took from. Alls to often game companies reward the takers and never the the givers, in truth we all do both but some lean more to one side then the other.

just my view of it   

Comments

• BogdawsonBogdawson Member Posts: 202
    a bump to see if anyone will commit
  • RekrulRekrul Member Posts: 2,961
    AI bores me. It's either perfect. Or too predictable.

Humans, are unpredictable. And if Raph's theory about what fun means is correct, then unpredictable = fun, since you can never fully learn it.

• BogdawsonBogdawson Member Posts: 202

Originally posted by Rekrul
    AI bores me. It's either perfect. Or too predictable.

Humans, are unpredictable. And if Raph's theory about what fun means is correct, then unpredictable = fun, since you can never fully learn it.

thank you for your input
  • ShiloFieldsShiloFields Member Posts: 252

Personally, I think it would have been better if they had never made player Jedi an option.

As for you premise about other player being the best and worst part of a MMO, I certainly agree with the first part.  As for the second part, that can be true if the game mechanics are such that make it that way.