Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star wars Galaxies. ever be ok?

NasedooNasedoo Member Posts: 486

i dont think SWG will ever be ok. ever! as much as the Dev's try and fix it.. change it. put upgrades to it.... revamp class's i dont think it would ever be ok to ever play. with that NGE still in the game. and with SOE runing it. SWG would never be playable ever even if they put in FRS back or anything.

Nasedoo: You said traders would get a revamp under my supervision.

Darth Lord Blixtev: I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.

Comments

• majochmajoch Member Posts: 599
    I don't think it will ever recover even if they add classic servers.  Way too much damage has been done in the credibility and trust areas.  The window of opportunity to correct any wrongdoing has long since passed. 
  • NasedooNasedoo Member Posts: 486

Originally posted by majoch
    I don't think it will ever recover even if they add classic servers.  Way too much damage has been done in the credibility and trust areas.  The window of opportunity to correct any wrongdoing has long since passed. 

i agree 100% .. there may be just to much Damage done to be put back together... the dev's has turn off force cloak and show us there true colors and what they really are like.... even with a pre-cu or a revamp of NGE to pre-cu its to much damage its over..

In a perfect world when they envisioned CU and eventually the NGE the final server set would have included the original servers as classic and then added specific CU and NGE servers.  After which tailor server qty's, merge, whatnot to meet whatever influx or decline in population.  Upon that being established allow a one time (free) character transfer to the classic servers for those who "had an error in judgement".

Originally posted by majoch
    In a perfect world when they envisioned CU and eventually the NGE the final server set would have included the original servers as classic and then added specific CU and NGE servers.  After which tailor server qty's, merge, whatnot to meet whatever influx or decline in population.  Upon that being established allow a one time (free) character transfer to the classic servers for those who "had an error in judgement".

even if they had a pre-cu im not going back no matter what happens.. the next star wars mmorpg would be something new thats not SWG ....never play SWG again.. .....only play something new with a new engine!

Up to maybe a month or two ago I would have stated "I will be first in line for a new classic server", but time fixes all wounds, I have joined the few who choose not to pump anymore $'s into SOE's ignorant business model.

• Wildcat84Wildcat84 Member Posts: 2,304

Originally posted by Nasedoo

i dont think SWG will ever be ok. ever! as much as the Dev's try and fix it.. change it. put upgrades to it.... revamp class's i dont think it would ever be ok to ever play. with that NGE still in the game. and with SOE runing it. SWG would never be playable ever even if they put in FRS back or anything.

It's never going to be OK because the game core they are "fixing" can't be fixed.  They are literally trying to polish a turd.

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951
    ... the only way you're going to make some real use for crap... is if you feed it to a plant.

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

i agree.. you just cant turn SWG and its engine to a WOW and its engine it can't be done