Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Since the game sucks, you guys are now going to entertain me....

chlaoschlaos Member Posts: 1,118

Were going to play one of my favorite side games while runnin group missions:

Candi's semi-famous music trivia.....  (dont forget to start ur spinning macro before u start guessing)

Im goin to say a line from a song of my choosing, and if u guess the name of the song u get a million useless credits, and if u get the name of the song and the artist u get 2 mill useless credits.......

Ok, I can tell yall are fired up and  ready..... so here we go:

"i got up the next morning and i grabbed that gun.... I took a shot of cocaine and away i run.... I made a good run, but i run too slow....they overtook me down in juarez mexiico......"    I thought i was her daddy but she had five more.....    

Ok thats ones easy, im givin yall a break so u can get in to it    .....they will get harder  (mmmm)

And no cheating by using google u sly dogs   LOL 

"The man who exchanges Liberty for Iconic classes is a fool deserving of neither." - Me and Ben Franklin

Comments

• DelzoDelzo Member UncommonPosts: 143
    I used Google because I didn't know it. I won't give it away.

I was never a big fan of his anyway. I guess that's why I didn't know the words.

• chlaoschlaos Member Posts: 1,118

Originally posted by Delzo
    I used Google because I didn't know it. I won't give it away.

I was never a big fan of his anyway. I guess that's why I didn't know the words.

To be honest me either....lol...i just have a huge hard drive (god that sounds dirtier than it is) of music and it happened to start playing while i was typing th e post .....  

"The man who exchanges Liberty for Iconic classes is a fool deserving of neither." - Me and Ben Franklin