Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TELL ME ALL ABOUT DARK AGE OF CAMOLOT!

hi people of MMORPGS! i am looking for a new MMORPG to play, i currently play runescape, guild wars, everquet 2, pretty lame i know. the thing is im CHEEP!, but DAoC looks really fun, i love medvil fantasy games, and considerign to get DAoC, can anyone tell me more about it? fetures? coast? up-dates? communiatuy? free demos? ect. thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• HerodesHerodes Member UncommonPosts: 1,494
    Maybe just read the Ratings of each game. ;)

DAoC in its golden age was "the religion" in PvP and PvE.  It still has the by far best PvP-system (theory) . But thanks to the group-vs-group-madness by the vets (8vs8) it would almost make more sense to play guild wars. :(

In PvE DAoC is the better choice...  err Guild Wars and PvE? ;)

• LyolasLyolas Member Posts: 59

Google is your friend. So is the search function in any forums of interest to you. Use them and you will find the answers you seek when it comes to basic information such as what you ask for here.

A poll on one vs another tells you zero about what would be more enjoyable for you personally to play. Doing your homework however, should tell you much more.

He who hesitates is lost.

• jeeperzjeeperz Member Posts: 71

http://www.camelotherald.com

A good starting point for DAoC info.

• SlntasnSlntasn Member Posts: 711

Originally posted by bizounce10
    hi people of MMORPGS! i am looking for a new MMORPG to play, i currently play runescape, guild wars, everquet 2, pretty lame i know. the thing is im CHEEP!, but DAoC looks really fun, i love medvil fantasy games, and considerign to get DAoC, can anyone tell me more about it? fetures? coast? up-dates? communiatuy? free demos? ect. thanks!!!!!!!!!!image

1- Turn off your caps lock. Click

2- "CAMOLOT" is spelt Camelot... You even posted in the DaoC section, where it is spelled correctly. Blind?

3- You say you are "CHEEP", yet EQ2 is 15 bucks a month. How does that make you cheap? You were lieing about playing it, werent you?

4- Learn to Spell

5- kthnxbye

• Yoda_Yoda_ Member Posts: 25

Originally posted by SLNTASN

2- "CAMOLOT" is spelt Camelot... You even posted in the DaoC section, where it is spelled correctly. Blind?
    3- You say you are "CHEEP", yet EQ2 is 15 bucks a month. How does that make you cheap? You were lieing about playing it, werent you?
    4- Learn to Spell
    5- kthnxbye
    Wow your a jerk it's called a typo we are all human here your not better than anyone oh ya and you "SPELT" spelled wrong...ass.

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Bunny is on his way to world domination!

• Yoda_Yoda_ Member Posts: 25
    Oh ya and DAoC is really fun. Like another person said it is the best PvP(RvR)(Realm vs Realm) game yet. There is a ton of classes and races to choose from. The Community is very good to new players or at least they were to me when I played... There is a 14 day free trial but you have to buy the game then get it so you can't really test it out you have to buy it then you can get the 14 day free trial. Oh yes and one more thing there is a website you can go to, to see all of the Races, Classes, Realms, Updates, Expansions, ect... The website is www.darkageofcamelot.com. Have anymore questions just ask oh ya and i was wondering if you have xfire?

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Bunny is on his way to world domination!

• SlntasnSlntasn Member Posts: 711

Originally posted by Yoda_

4- Learn to Spell
    5- kthnxbye

Wow your a jerk it's called a typo we are all human here your not better than anyone oh ya and you "SPELT" spelled wrong...ass.

Read HERE smart one..

Edit: Also, that is quite a lot of typos then.

• terrifiedterrified Member Posts: 143

4- Learn to Spell
    5- kthnxbye
    Wow your a jerk it's called a typo we are all human here your not better than anyone oh ya and you "SPELT" spelled wrong...ass.

your calling him a jerk when he has some valid points? lol learn to read befor you flame noob

Originally posted by terrified

4- Learn to Spell
    5- kthnxbye

your calling him a jerk when he has some valid points? lol learn to read befor you flame noob

I don't see -the point- in correcting Bizounce10 here in such a manner.  After all this is NOT the VN boards where rudness and general bad manners and flaming are almost expected.  Either answer his question - or read something else somewhere else!
  • terrifiedterrified Member Posts: 143

Originally posted by jeeperz

Originally posted by terrified

4- Learn to Spell
    5- kthnxbye

I don't see -the point- in correcting Bizounce10 here in such a manner.  After all this is NOT the VN boards where rudness and general bad manners and flaming are almost expected.  Either answer his question - or read something else somewhere else!

get some glasses and read point number 3 if you cant see the point :P

Terrified- I 'm not sure I understand that last post -- my comment about VN boards was directed to SLNTASN , however I see the way it came up it might be misunderstood.

I have glasses actually, and typos do occur...

I do think its sad that so much nonsense ended up posted in reply to someone, Bizounce10, that just wanted to know about the game!

There are answers in this forum and I hope he explores and finds them.

I still think VN boards would be a good place for SLNTASN .

/sigh