Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is SWG just as good as b4

Is SWG just as good as it was b4? im thinking of getting either WoW, EVE. But i heard SWG is bak to how it was b4 is it? cause then ill just play SWG again

Comments

• kimosabekimosabe Member Posts: 516

SWG has come a long way from where it was after the NGE, but it is still not really close to how it played preCU.

-Edit- ...because I hate alphanumeric abbreviations.
            ...and because I've noticed that there are a ton of immature people (at least in these forums) born in 1980.

Je mettrai l'amour sur dos de moi.

• BissrokBissrok Member Posts: 1,002

Nope. It's garbage. No offense, but going by your spelling, I'd go with WoW.

• Wildcat84Wildcat84 Member Posts: 2,304
    Since the NGE is a pale impersonation of both Pre-Cu and WoW, and no one has a functioning pre-CU server yet, I recommend playing WoW.

Or EQ2 if you can stomach SOE.  I think it's a lot better than WoW.

• SmurfMagicSmurfMagic Member Posts: 664

Originally posted by loves2spooge
    Is SWG just as good as it was b4? im thinking of getting either WoW, EVE. But i heard SWG is bak to how it was b4 is it? cause then ill just play SWG again

Yes, SWG is a wonderful game, the NGE made it so much better than before, all the kids play now.
    -And, if this first statement is true then so are the following ones-
    Wookiees are 3 feet tall and green.
    Bobba Fett was a female Twilek stripper with three boobs.
    Queen Amidala was a gungan.
    Jarr Jarr Binks was the crime boss that ate rancor droppings for breakfast.
    Princess leia and Luke Skywalker had a baby named Hon Solo.
    C3PO and R2D2 were seen in bed together having a wild naked sex scene in the Episode 4 also called No Hope.
    Invader Zim was the Emperor of the planet Harkonan
    Conan the Barbarian drove the Millenium Falcon into the nuetrual zone on several occasions.

• RekrulRekrul Member Posts: 2,961

Nah, it's better.

See, these Jedi dudes come after me. And I'm like with my training LS. So I put up force run. Everyone knows you run faster with force run. And my hands are shaking my hands are shaking, but I'm still running. And then, Head Hit, Head hit, my hands are shaking, but i'm still hitting, Head hit Head hit BOOM head hit.
  • chlaoschlaos Member Posts: 1,118

No doubt, its better than ever .... SWG Rocks the House....Hell yeah....    

Umm, no ok it really doesnt.  You would be better off giving $15 a month to a homeless guy to piss on you and tell you your scum.  I know its harsh, but its true.  Hey, you asked and now you know. 

"The man who exchanges Liberty for Iconic classes is a fool deserving of neither." - Me and Ben Franklin

• jrscottjrscott Member Posts: 1,252

Originally posted by chlaos

Umm, no ok it really doesnt.  You would be better off giving $15 a month to a homeless guy to piss on you and tell you your scum.  I know its harsh, but its true.  Hey, you asked and now you know. 

We can always leave it to you for a great analogy chlaos.  I just wonder how I'm gonna purge that mental picture. 

I realize I said I quit. I never said it was forever :)

Originally posted by Kehn

Ain't that the truth.

Originally posted by jrscott

We can always leave it to you for a great analogy chlaos.  I just wonder how I'm gonna purge that mental picture. 

Ok you may have to scrub with draino, but what the hell right?   Or just take a shot Chlaos world famous cure all tonic  (also know as tequila).....

"The man who exchanges Liberty for Iconic classes is a fool deserving of neither." - Me and Ben Franklin

Ok you may have to scrub with draino, but what the hell right?   Or just take a shot Chlaos world famous cure all tonic  (also know as tequila).....

Surprisingly, despite being a non-drinker in general (hyperactive liver), I have a bottle of that in the closet for special occasions.  It might do the trick, but I just ate too much Mexican food.  I'b be pushing my luck. 

Surprisingly, despite being a non-drinker in general (hyperactive liver), I have a bottle of that in the closet for special occasions.  It might do the trick, but I just ate too much Mexican food.  I'b be pushing my luck. 

Hey even if you cant get any down ur throat, you can still cleanse any other body parts that feel "dirty"....

Oh and just out of curiosity, what is a hyperactive liver?  If its too long or personal, just pretend I didnt ask..

• TeranHawkinsTeranHawkins Member Posts: 279

Short and sweet...to sum it up.. NO