Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game ...

wartreewartree Member Posts: 11

This was the first mmorpg that i played after that i tried lot of things after that, but i dont know ...the spirit and everything about this game is awsome, if runescape had a minimal good graphics (better than java) it woulb be surely the best game outhere, this game is realy awsome, even warcraft anf that top-end games, cant do that feel...Economical engine is perfect, there are no classes your class is what you choose to do (like in your life), and so many things that i didnt discover or remember, and i only played with free account... Every pormenor is superb like bank, stores when the products are what the people sell to them store, the process of making food, and even better and realistic process making bread, and all the mini games and that stuff, and now that you can have your own house, and many, many,many,many other things, believe me...

This game would be perfect, if it had better graphics...

Comments

• daveliang99daveliang99 Member Posts: 20
    I BELIEVE U, Runescape could've been much better if the graphics have been improved. But think about this first, Runescape has its own timeline, which is to be believed about the middle-ages, with castles, heroes placed in the game etc. In my own opinion, i dont think ancient timelined games should have graphics that are so fancy, fantasized or flashy.....For example, like WOW, CONQUER ONLINE, SILKROAD.....ETC.

Runescape seems old cuz it was created in 2001, at that time the graphic engines where not as advanced as of those NEW MMORPG games created since 2003. Many MMORPG games created since 2003 has much better graphics and details because since then, the computer technology improved exponentially...

WELL, if u like runescape the way its population does, you wouldn't be whining about the graphics, you'll just concentrate on what ur character is gonna do in the game, who cares about the graphics...

P.S. JAGEX HAS ALREADY IMPROVED THE GRAPHICS RECENTLY, AND THEY WILL KEEP ON IMPROVING IT EACH MONTH, SIMPLY WAIT AND SEE HOW RUNESCAPE CAN PWN IN THE FUTURE.

Daveliang99

"Life without friendship is like the sky without the sun...."

2 Lovers B 2gether 4ever = 10der Love

• Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275

Originally posted by wartree

This was the first mmorpg that i played after that i tried lot of things after that, but i dont know ...the spirit and everything about this game is awsome, if runescape had a minimal good graphics (better than java) it woulb be surely the best game outhere, this game is realy awsome, even warcraft anf that top-end games, cant do that feel...Economical engine is perfect, there are no classes your class is what you choose to do (like in your life), and so many things that i didnt discover or remember, and i only played with free account... Every pormenor is superb like bank, stores when the products are what the people sell to them store, the process of making food, and even better and realistic process making bread, and all the mini games and that stuff, and now that you can have your own house, and many, many,many,many other things, believe me...
    This game would be perfect, if it had better graphics...

Sadly, nothing can be perfect....

RS with better graphics would bring it pretty close though.

Best MMOs - RuneScape and WoW
    Crappiest MMOs - Hero Online, SWG, DDO
    MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----