Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bashing WoW is stupid honestly.

For one, WoW hasnt had any expansion packs yet and it holds 7 + million subs, how many expansion packs did it take for EQ2 to be a ok game now? I think When the burning crusade comes out it will fix ALOT of WoWs end game problems, for one all instances will now recieve difficulty settings. Blizzard has confirmed old instances such as DM and VC will have their settings tuned also.

Arena, a whole new explorable content, the regular world of azeroth is getting a 25% content boost. I think we should wait till the burning crusade releases to see WoWs true power.

Comments

• Jade6Jade6 Member Posts: 429
    Bashing people who bash WoW is stupid honestly.
  • GrindPlzGrindPlz Member Posts: 147
    another WoW topic

------------------------
    I love MMorpgs..

• TheWarcTheWarc Member Posts: 1,199
    I think you're waisting your subscription time.
  • OrthosinOrthosin Member Posts: 308
    I think YOU are waisting your subscription time.

• fizzle322fizzle322 Member Posts: 723

WoW, AOL, Britney Spears, McDonalds

Popular? Absolutely.

Suck? Absolutely.

No bash, just a statement of truth.
  • fizzle322fizzle322 Member Posts: 723

Originally posted by Orthosin

I don't think there's an I in wasting.
  • CooktasticoCooktastico Member Posts: 599

The creators of South Park just got a huge ratings boost last night from being allegedly "stupid." Funny how that works!

Originally posted by fizzle322

You are stupid and just contradicted yourself.

Originally posted by Cooktastico

The creators of South Park just got a huge ratings boost last night from being allegedly "stupid." Funny how that works!

Yes but they were not bashing WoW WoW worked with SP on that episode.
  • CooktasticoCooktastico Member Posts: 599

You are stupid and just contradicted yourself.

Oh man that's embarrasing hahaha.

"There's no I in TEAM AMERICA!"

• SnaKeySnaKey Member Posts: 3,386

it will fix ALOT of WoWs end game problems, for one all instances will now recieve difficulty settings.

See, that's where we differ. To me that right there makes the game 10 times WORSE IMHO. WTF you can't have difficulty settings in an MMO.

Originally posted by OrthosinArena, a whole new explorable content, the regular world of azeroth is getting a 25% content boost.

That's the problem right there. Arena. Why does it need an Arena at all? I thought there was this huge war against the alliance and the horde.

When I go to Iraq in 08, I sure I'll just be like "Hey, why are we fighting here? Lets go to the Arena"
    pft gimme a break. It's a MMO, not a freaking MO.

myspace.com/angryblogr
    A Work in Progress.
    Add Me
  • metalcoremetalcore Member Posts: 798

WoW, AOL, Britney Spears, McDonaldsPopular? Absolutely.Suck? Absolutely.No bash, just a statement of truth.

South Park, popular? absolutely. suck? no.

Metallica, popular? absolutely. suck? no.

Lord of the Rings, popular? absolutely. suck? no.

Star Wars New Hope, popular? absolutely. suck? no.

etc etc

See how many stupid examples we can think up to prove we are right.

Get a grip, if you don't like it fair enough, just stop the drone...

Now playing: VG (after a long break from MMORPGS)
    Played for more than a month: Darkfall online, Vanguard SOH, Everquest, Horizons, WoW, SWG, Everquest II, Eve

Originally posted by SnaKey

it will fix ALOT of WoWs end game problems, for one all instances will now recieve difficulty settings.

See, that's where we differ. To me that right there makes the game 10 times WORSE IMHO. WTF you can't have difficulty settings in an MMO.

Arena, a whole new explorable content, the regular world of azeroth is getting a 25% content boost.

That's the problem right there. Area. Why does it need an Arena at all? I thought there was this huge war against the alliance and the horde.

When I go to Iraq in 08, I sure I'll just be like "Hey, why are we fighting here? Lets go to the Arena"
    pft gimme a break. It's a MMO, not a freaking MO.

Arena is a fun mini game to win wars, there will no longer be any DKs, all of outlands will be one big huge battleground, you can play with seige weapons out there and destroy towns and take them over. I think WoW retail was suppose to be the struggle to live a war torn life in after WCIII, the Burning crusade will put the WAR back in warcraft. Also difficulty settings is a good idea, so every dungeon has replayability.

there will no longer be any DKs
    Remember, I don't play WoW and have no clue wtf a DK is.

all of outlands will be one big huge battleground, you can play with seige weapons out there and destroy towns and take them over. I think WoW retail was suppose to be the struggle to live a war torn life in after WCIII, the Burning crusade will put the WAR back in warcraft.

This is coming in Burning Crusade? Are you sure you can take them over?
    I still won't play WoW, but if they put this in.... I will have more respect for it.

myspace.com/angryblogr
    A Work in Progress.
    Add Me

Originally posted by SnaKey

there will no longer be any DKs
    Remember, I don't play WoW and have no clue wtf a DK is.

all of outlands will be one big huge battleground, you can play with seige weapons out there and destroy towns and take them over. I think WoW retail was suppose to be the struggle to live a war torn life in after WCIII, the Burning crusade will put the WAR back in warcraft.

This is coming in Burning Crusade? Are you sure you can take them over?
    I still won't play WoW, but if they put this in.... I will have more respect for it.

DKs = negative honor points. More you have the longer it takes to get cool items. Which killed world PVP and its being removed. And yes all that is comming with the burning crusade. The interviewer said outlands will bring war to warcraft. I explored some of the game on another server >> there is this one part in hellfire peninsula that the horde and alliance towns are at war and you have to control seige weapons and destroy the other factions town.
  • RattrapRattrap Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,599

WoW is dead , old game that was ok for year or two.

Expansion is bringing nothing new, and that is the big mistake.

Sure it will still be popular - but good ? Not anymore

"Before this battle is over all the world will know that few...stood against many." - King Leonidas

is 7 million subs is dead, then what do you call games like EQ2, DOAC or COH
  • ZwerchfellZwerchfell Member Posts: 37
    wow this Topic is stupid

Originally posted by Zwerchfell
    wow this Topic is stupid

Like your face.
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Popular? Absolutely.

Suck? Absolutely.

How many times are going to have to hear that flawed arguement?

Britney spears: Popular because of sex apeal. is WoW popular because of Sex apeal? no.
    McDonalds: Popular because its EVERYWHERE. every town with 3 houses or more has a McDonalds. is WoW everywhere? Yes, but not anymore then other MMORPG's. not to mention McDonald food is cheap, and actually taste's pretty good for a fast food restaurant.
    WoW has sex appeal, tauren females make me funny in the pants....
  • RattrapRattrap Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,599

Britney spears: Popular because of sex apeal. is WoW popular because of Sex apeal? no.
    McDonalds: Popular because its EVERYWHERE. every town with 3 houses or more has a McDonalds. is WoW everywhere? Yes, but not anymore then other MMORPG's. not to mention McDonald food is cheap, and actually taste's pretty good for a fast food restaurant.

Here you go - WoW has no sex appeal ...

Topic closed

"Before this battle is over all the world will know that few...stood against many." - King Leonidas

• CelestianCelestian Member UncommonPosts: 1,136

Originally posted by Gameloading

Popular? Absolutely.

Suck? Absolutely.

How many times are you going to try and defend WoW with that?

WoW is massively popular because it's a well known game and game company. No different than McDonald's. It provides easy access to a game not normally played by most people (i.e. MMORPGs).

It doesn't mean the game is high quality.

It's no different than the McDonald's analogy.

I am not saying WoW isn't fun, I play it and EQ2. However, it's hardly high quality.

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Originally posted by Celestian

Popular? Absolutely.

Suck? Absolutely.

How many times are you going to try and defend WoW with that?

WoW is massively popular because it's a well known game and game company. No different than McDonald's. It provides easy access to a game not normally played by most people (i.e. MMORPGs).

It doesn't mean the game is high quality.

It's no different than the McDonald's analogy.

I am not saying WoW isn't fun, I play it and EQ2. However, it's hardly high quality.

Actually it IS diffrent for the reason I stated.

also, together with the average rating of 9,2, more awards then any other mmorpg, it DOES prove the game is of higher quality.

McDonalds: Popular because its EVERYWHERE. every town with 3 houses or more has a McDonalds.

I used the think you were fairly intelligent, but I no longer think that because of this post.

McDonalds is popular because it's EVERYWHERE.... Hmmmm... I wonder how it got to be EVERYWHERE (insert thinking smiley here) I guess............. God... did it?

myspace.com/angryblogr
    A Work in Progress.
    Add Me