Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Questions

ValaraukValarauk Member Posts: 303

1. How does the game today compare to itself from release/6months out.

2. How is it not dead yet (I don't care how good it is now, keeping it alive must of taken a supreme effort from somewhere).

3. Is it really free now and where can I get it? (+ how does it pay for itself?)

4. Was the memory leak fixed?

WARNING: Spelling and grammatical errors intentionally left in document to test for Anal Retentive Trolls.

"The key to wasting time is distraction. Without distractions it's too obvious to your brain that you're not doing anything with it, and you start to feel uncomfortable." - Paul Graham http://paulgraham.com/hs.html

Comments

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332
    I can't answer all of those but I will answer what I can.

1. I didn't start playing til it went free but it seems to run as a solid game. The skills system was really impressive to me along with the highly unique races (and alot of them). I don't know how it was at launch other then I remember alot of bug issues which I do not see in it now. The game seems solid.

2. I see people, I wouldn't say the game is screaming packed or anything but it's not barren either.

3. It's completely free and you get all the expansions with it.

4. I haven't seen any memory leak in it, it runs great on my laptop with 2gb of ram.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World