Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SOE please just kill SWG and stop now.

They are not game delelopers, they torture games, i honestly believe SOE has a sick fetish in torturing video games. EQ, SWG, EQ2, matrix online, PS, all tortured by SOE. Why doesnt god stop this evil? Playing a SOE game now is no different then taking up satanism.

1. They dont listen to their playerbase, they did a good job rehasing EQ2 but its too late now, you retards should have did all this when EQ2 was released. Also you CANT HAVE A GAME WITH OUT PVP, even vangaurd knows this.

2. SWG, ok if you make changes for the worse and you see many players protesting and hating it and your SUBS leaving why not reroll back, admit your mistakes and apologize? No because you know why? Satan runs SOE and satan isnt nice and he doesnt apologize thats why they did this with SWG.

3. STOP MAKING YOUR DAMN GAMES SO "WOW" like, dont say SOE doesnt make WoW like games because i can just take all the examples from SWG and prove that SOE has a hardon for blizzard.

SOE kill yourselves.

Comments

• XirikXirik Member UncommonPosts: 440
    How is Soe torturing Matrix EQ and EQ2? Matrix has been doing better since soe got em. EQ is still same as always and EQ2 has actualy grown.

"You have some serious mental issues you may need to seek some help for. There are others who post things, but do not post them in the way you do. Out of every person who posts crazy shit in this forum, you have some of the craziest and scariest" -FarReach

• NasedooNasedoo Member Posts: 486

Originally posted by Orthosin
    They are not game delelopers, they torture games, i honestly believe SOE has a sick fetish in torturing video games. EQ, SWG, EQ2, matrix online, PS, all tortured by SOE. Why doesnt god stop this evil? Playing a SOE game now is no different then taking up satanism.

1. They dont listen to their playerbase, they did a good job rehasing EQ2 but its too late now, you retards should have did all this when EQ2 was released. Also you CANT HAVE A GAME WITH OUT PVP, even vangaurd knows this.

2. SWG, ok if you make changes for the worse and you see many players protesting and hating it and your SUBS leaving why not reroll back, admit your mistakes and apologize? No because you know why? Satan runs SOE and satan isnt nice and he doesnt apologize thats why they did this with SWG.

3. STOP MAKING YOUR DAMN GAMES SO "WOW" like, dont say SOE doesnt make WoW like games because i can just take all the examples from SWG and prove that SOE has a hardon for blizzard.

SOE kill yourselves.

i agree.. every single SOE game is trying to copy WOW....its geting old SOE plz stop copying WOW and come up with your up game.... i hate wow as the next guy... so just stop with the copyright of WOW

but i think the leveling system... like 1 - 60 is old.. and not fun... its been around since D&D (cardboard game)

SOE. if you want to out do WOW then.. make a better system thena level based...

Nasedoo: You said traders would get a revamp under my supervision.

Darth Lord Blixtev: I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.

• jandrsnjandrsn Member Posts: 187

Originally posted by Nasedoo

SOE. if you want to out do WOW then.. make a better system thena level based...

But they had a system like that if memory serves.  Yeah yeah, there WERE levels, but you couldn't see them and the skill system was great in that once you got tired of rifleman or scout or whatever, you could keep the same toon and fill out a different skillset. 

They're a bunch of tools, yesmen, and clueless business grads who can't grasp the idea of not copying something else carte blanche.  And the best part is, they can't even get the copying down right.  Makes me wonder how they managed to get all those fancy degrees if the clowns can't even cheat properly...

But yeah, they know that they will sell expansions to die hard star wars nerds, l33t kiddies, and the occasional new person off the street.  Now it's not about the star wars game, galaxy, liscense, etc...

Now it's about greed and how much it can be milked for and for how long.  Shame really.