Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FunCom changing things left and right.

insane55insane55 Member Posts: 3

Ok so seriously. I am not sure if I just learn something new every day or if FunCom changes something every day but I recently started a new experimental character and noticed that my IP expenditures were less than when i started the same character a few months before. Also, i can now leave the jobe garden at level 1 as opposed to 5 (i like this one). If they are going to change stuff like IP usage and what not i think they should at least compensate those who have had to spend loads of IP under the previous scale who spent more than the current new characters. I think the new alien invasion expansion will be cool, but im worried if they start changing stuff around that the higher levels wont be able to compare to the new abilities of the new characters and i will have to recreate my characters yet again. (a side note....i hope we can play as aliens...)

any thought and comments about the various changes funcom makes and how it has affected you.....

Comments

• flaerpflaerp Member Posts: 14

I don't know about the ip usage but the change in jobe garden so you can get out at lvl1 was implented at the last patch, read the patch notes image

as far as i know they haven't messed with the ip for a loong time.. but thats me, im a werry confuzed player and usualy get alot of "lol" back as replyes image 

• insane55insane55 Member Posts: 3

hehehe...i actually do read the patch notes....i just usually forget what they said until something they said actually matters then i get reminded of it in game...=)....

as far as the IP usage...it seems like they have changed it but im not sure....all i know is that my other MA has an extra 20K ip and the skills and abilities are the same....oh well....maybe im just confused or something...::::31::

• HemKhanHemKhan Member Posts: 231

Originally posted by insane55

........a side note....i hope we can play as aliens...

Nope, if you read the interview with one of the devs they said you cant but they also said that maybe in another future expansion they may implement it.

• insane55insane55 Member Posts: 3

yeah...i found the interview and read it right after i posted this...kinda upsetting...the aliens look cool from what ive seen on the website....