Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crafter Revamp pushed back

KenshuAniKenshuAni Member CommonPosts: 851

Before anyone bitches about this being in the wrong forum, I'm posting this here because I hate having two damn forums for general discussion and I'm feeling pretty disgruntled right now.

From Helios:

After reviewing all of the player feedback to the various proposals, it was determined that we needed to take more time with Crafters.  As a result, Crafters will not get an update in Chapter 4.  That's all I can really say at the moment.  I'm sure this will come up at the Stratics Chat tonight, so there might be more info to be had there.

I burned a gamecard that I purchased last October just so that I could participate in the Crafting discussion revamp.  Then I find out that they are offering free trials for former players.  And now I see that they are going to be pushing back the crafter revamp.

Well, that was one gamecard completely wasted.

I wonder when they decided to push the crafting revamp back, and why did they decide to tell us AFTER Chapter 3 had already gone to live?  I would have been far less upset if they had mentioned this just two weeks ago.

Comments

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332
    There are already 2 threads started on this...

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• Squal'ZellSqual'Zell Member Posts: 1,803

SOE is not stupid....

thinks a minute

(devs  month 1 after launch : we will do everything to keep jedi mystical, powerfull and rare. Devs: NGE launch: lets make jedi clicky)

ok i take that back... SOE does not think to much.

After reviewing all of the player feedback to the various proposals, it was determined that we needed to take more time with Crafters.

so acording to the logic above, the player feed back looked very much like the concept they came up... they have to make it different, perhaps make harvestors harvest 3 times as much and cost 5 times less, if not anything at all to maintain. and you can get 5 crafte of harvestors and 35 extra slots by doing a delivery quest started right outside mos-eisley starport

• KenshuAniKenshuAni Member CommonPosts: 851

Originally posted by Fadeus

I didn't see two threads when I posted this.  Unless you are referring to them being in the current forum, which I didn't bother checking.

Edit:  corrected statement

• War_DancerWar_Dancer Member Posts: 941

Originally posted by KenshuAni

I didn't see two threads when I posted this.  Unless you are referring to them being in the current forum, which I didn't bother checking.

One of them probably is ..... cause I've only seen one other in this part of the forum
  • ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

One was in each Ken. And I posted so you would know since you apparently didn't check :P

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• bigfootsbigfoots Member Posts: 198

One was in each Ken. And I posted so you would know since you apparently didn't check :P

The forum police have spoken, let that be a lesson to you......

Proud Master CH -
    Sorry,
    Proud FORMER Master CH...
    my toon was untimely converted into something more Star Warsy