Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

came back for 21 days, got bored and logged out within 15 minutes

kanezfankanezfan Member UncommonPosts: 482

This game is dead to me as it is. I'll admit, maybe it's because I have a couple level 90s. It just feels like there's nothing to do. I even tried to start a new toon and couldn't get past level 3 I was so bored. Why can't they just put pre-CU on two or three servers for us? Idiots.

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,166
    hehe. As soon as I logged in to check my stuff I got flooded with tells from a few guild mates. Something about how I said I would never pay to play the game again? I told em "I'm not paying for it, and I won't =)"  The CU was almost bearable since I spent most my time playing my Jedi, in the NGE as soon as I hit 90 I felt I hit end game and still do.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• mt2007mt2007 Member Posts: 17
    i think of going back sometimes but i just cant get over them making the game into a fisher price P.O.S

i had masterd everything in swg  combat classes anyways couldnt get into crafting and never got bored there was always something to do and never had to make alt toons but now its get to lvl 90 and be bored 

somedays i feel like getting some guns and going down to sony HQ or just track down the swg devs and go postal

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

Well as I have said before. Anyone that wants to roll on over to Naritus I will be glad to help get started on whatever they want to do.

There are some helpful people in my guild, which isn't screaming active right now but has activity in it and we like to have fun.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• JestorRodoJestorRodo Member UncommonPosts: 2,642

Originally posted by Fadeus

Well as I have said before. Anyone that wants to roll on over to Naritus I will be glad to help get started on whatever they want to do.
    There are some helpful people in my guild, which isn't screaming active right now but has activity in it and we like to have fun.

And you get to hug all the carebears you want! /joy

Unaware of the Jestor?
    http://about.me/JestorRodo/

Friends enjoy his classic Vblog - https://www.facebook.com/GoodOldReliableNathan

• mt2007mt2007 Member Posts: 17

Originally posted by JestorRodo

Originally posted by Fadeus

And you get to hug all the carebears you want! /joy

i always found carebears better to be skinned alive then coverd in salt then to hug