Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Corrupt Cuba?!?!?!?!?

Ive got a link to a story about corruption in Cuba!!!

Imagine that......a state worker(wich includes most businesses in Cuba)only making 15 dollars a month is corrupt....

LINKY!!

Want to ENJOY an mmo?

Dont start a guild and dont be a leader or volunteer to be coleader or captain.

Just play the damn game:)

Comments

• RazorbackRazorback Member Posts: 5,253
    Pretty hard to beat a country where you can smoke a cigar that was rolled on the thighs of a beautiful virgin

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• kimosabekimosabe Member Posts: 516

Alright. I smelled communism, so I'm here to say:
    "Go Fidel Castro! Down with Raul!"

...now I'm done.

Je mettrai l'amour sur dos de moi.

• zieenzieen Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 414

Maybe Raul just doesn't know how things are run. This kind of news would never have gotten out under Fidel.

The modern MMORPG is simply not worthy, of the acronym RPG. The straight grind and lack of atmosphere leave me with no choice. From this day forth, World of Warcraft, Everquest 2, and all the games like them shall be referred to as PIGCRAP. People In Guilds Constantly Raiding And Power-leveling

• PuoltryPuoltry Member Posts: 956

Originally posted by zieen

Maybe Raul just doesn't know how things are run. This kind of news would never have gotten out under Fidel.

No doubt about that.

Even if it did under Fidel he would have found a way to blame the US for it.Never mind about all of the europeans going there for plastic surgery.

Want to ENJOY an mmo?

Dont start a guild and dont be a leader or volunteer to be coleader or captain.

Just play the damn game:)