Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

N-64 Emulator

Does anyone know where i can find one of these?  Also a link to where i could download it?  I miss my nintendo..

Comments

• XeximaXexima Member UncommonPosts: 2,697
    ... I just kept my nintendo and games.  There was no point in selling it for $20

• TamalanTamalan Member Posts: 1,117

lol i hear you on that :)

In my attic i still have my NES, SNES, Megadrive, Dreamcast and N64 and PS1, all with games. Me and my son occasionaly dust them off and have major retro gaming chuckles on boring rainy afternoons.

To the OP, get onto Limewire/Morpheus or better yet a BitTorrent client and search for N64 emulators/roms.

Lots out there, just have to look :D

• qotsaqotsa Member UncommonPosts: 835
    http://www.romnation.net/srv/emulators/nintendo64.html

The emulators. They don't have N64 roms. But you can probably get them in a news group or something. Not sure though. I usually only download SNES and genesis emulators.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    I don't understand why people sell their video games for dirt prices. I keep everything I own and never sell them. they are all living right in my room. My black and beautiful sega...

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• NeptusNeptus Member UncommonPosts: 988

Here's something you all Do Not know.

http://www.kaillera.com/

I play on this all the time.

They updated an emulator to play Arcade Games Online.
    I play Marvel Vs Capcom on this all the time.

But the arcade system isn't what i am talking about.

http://www.nemu.com/downloads.php

Here you go. It isn't illegal to give a place to download an emulator but it is illegal to post any ROM links on this website. That's just some little advice to anybody who plans on posting any of that crap below my post.

Nemu64 comes with an Online system built in by Kaillera that allows you to play your favorite games on servers around the world.

Now playing these games on the keyboard sucks so much..., I suggest buying a good controller or getting a dealio off ebay that allows you connect ps2, gamecube, or xbox controllers to your computer.

Have fun. It's the best of the best.

Neptus - FFXI - Pandemonium
    Neptus - WoW - Detheroc

• XeximaXexima Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X
    I don't understand why people sell their video games for dirt prices. I keep everything I own and never sell them. they are all living right in my room. My black and beautiful sega...

Well, when you out play a game you sell it so you have cash towards the new one.  I just sold all of my xbox and ps2 crap that I didn't use to get a 360, got like $350 off of it. so I only had to pay $400.  Makes life easier.
  • InflictionInfliction Member Posts: 1,115
    This is why I'm buying a Wii come November 

• PibblePibble Member Posts: 285

Nintendo rocks, they are the gods of good old and modern games.

-Nintendo: It isn't hard to let people cry, at a game, make them laugh, that's harder.