Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's going on with the Website?

Helllo, I've been taking a look back at the SWG website but everything seems broken, none of the links seem to work. In fact not much is working at all! Whats going on?

Is even the Games servers working? what are the people at SWG getting Paid for?

Comments

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261
    Working fine for me?

• Works fine for you? I go on the site and when I click on player area, non of the links work such as Screenshots.... in fact none of them seem to work right. I keep recieveing this HTTP Status 500 warning?

Can anyone help me with this?
  • wolfsaberwolfsaber Member Posts: 29
    what you need to do is go to the website an if it starts to mess up just smack the tower untill it works that or call em up an ask for there modom number an hack the heck out of em

Originally posted by SaitanMar
    Works fine for you? I go on the site and when I click on player area, non of the links work such as Screenshots.... in fact none of them seem to work right. I keep recieveing this HTTP Status 500 warning?

Can anyone help me with this?

In the address bar, if there is any /en_XX/ , delete it from the URL and try again

• ok that worked, but it means I have to do that everytime I click on a link! because that would get frustrating
    Usually you only have to do it once per visit...silly web developers not thinking about the rest of the world :P

• I have to keep doing it, can't do it once a visit
  • ignestiignesti Member Posts: 47
    I and many more have had the same problem. I browsed around in the SWG-official forums and found a solution.

http://soe.lithium.com/swg/board/message?board.id=Techsupport&message.id=298502#M298502

In short;
    1. check your language settings on your browser
      1. Tools - Internet Option - Language
    2. add/ or move up the US_EN language to the top of the list (language priority).
    I have done this on IE and FireFox, works great and no more problems.

---------------------------------------------------
    Ya can always use the search option.
    ---------------------------------------------------

• that sorted the problem out, thanks!