Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EQ2 will be realllly foolish if they dont go all out in this expansion.

This is a do or die expansion for EQ2, because november is the same month WoW:BC is released and that expansion is GOING to be HUGE. So SOE better stop being a bunch of jack asses and acctually put ALOT of effort in this expansion.

Comments

  • paulscottpaulscott Member Posts: 5,613
    hehehe its too late to change it as it takes  at least 6 months

    I find it amazing that by 2020 first world countries will be competing to get immigrants.

  • herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,922


    Originally posted by Coolguy20
    This is a do or die expansion for EQ2, because november is the same month WoW:BC is released and that expansion is GOING to be HUGE. So SOE better stop being a bunch of jack asses and acctually put ALOT of effort in this expansion.

    Back to your trolling of EQ2 again i see.Must you make so many posts about it.Exactly what do you want from EQ2 might i ask?

    Stop making pointless 1000 posts and stick to answering and responding in one please.

  • Coolguy20Coolguy20 Member Posts: 250


    Originally posted by hercules

    Originally posted by Coolguy20
    This is a do or die expansion for EQ2, because november is the same month WoW:BC is released and that expansion is GOING to be HUGE. So SOE better stop being a bunch of jack asses and acctually put ALOT of effort in this expansion.

    Back to your trolling of EQ2 again i see.Must you make so many posts about it.Exactly what do you want from EQ2 might i ask?

    Stop making pointless 1000 posts and stick to answering and responding in one please.



    This is not trolling and please stop trying to make arguments KTHNX
  • ianubisiianubisi Member Posts: 4,201


    Originally posted by Coolguy20

    This is not trolling and please stop trying to make arguments KTHNX

    The question was 100% valid. What would EQ2 have to do to meet your requirements?

  • theanimedudetheanimedude Member UncommonPosts: 1,610


    Originally posted by ianubisi
    Originally posted by Coolguy20This is not trolling and please stop trying to make arguments KTHNX

    The question was 100% valid. What would EQ2 have to do to meet your requirements?


    I concur.

    What exactly are you looking for in it? Are you asking it to be a WoW clone? Because frankly, not every game has to be a WoW clone to be successful. Not everyone wants the same thing in a game you know ::::12::

    image

  • Coolguy20Coolguy20 Member Posts: 250

    If you trolls would honestly look at the past 2 EQ2 expansions they really were not up to par, sure they brought in more content but they did not fix any of the issues EQ2 had, such as PVP balance, and dont tell me it is, because if you are anything but a scout you will not enjoy EQ2 PVP. Secondly all the bugs EQ2 has, they took away player controlled ships from EQ2.

    They did not lower the the many zone loading in many areas like they planned too. All they did in each expansion was release content yet they did not fix what was the important issues of EQ2. So there.

  • Squall15Squall15 Member Posts: 454

    Coolguy20 = troll

    If u dont like EQ2, then dont make a topic on how u do not like it since we do not care

  • ianubisiianubisi Member Posts: 4,201


    Originally posted by Coolguy20
    If you trolls...

    Look in the mirror, bud.

  • Coolguy20Coolguy20 Member Posts: 250
    Nope you all came into my topic arguing with me because you dont like what you see that my friend makes you a troll.
  • Squall15Squall15 Member Posts: 454


    Originally posted by Coolguy20
    Nope you all came into my topic arguing with me because you dont like what you see that my friend makes you a troll.

    What do u expect after we saw the other 100s of this same topic that u made before?
  • ianubisiianubisi Member Posts: 4,201


    Originally posted by Coolguy20
    Nope you all came into my topic arguing with me because you dont like what you see that my friend makes you a troll.

    Yes...us asking for you to clarify what you would like EQ2 to present in a new expansions is clearly an unreasonable request.

  • RattrapRattrap Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,599

    Burning crusade - LOL

    Burning crusade - hahaha

    Burning crusade - expansion to a game everybody got bored with , expansion that brings you almost nothing for your money ... well except more RAIDS!

    EQ2 will have hard time topping that

    "Before this battle is over all the world will know that few...stood against many." - King Leonidas

  • herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,922


    Originally posted by Coolguy20

    If you trolls would honestly look at the past 2 EQ2 expansions they really were not up to par, sure they brought in more content but they did not fix any of the issues EQ2 had, such as PVP balance, and dont tell me it is, because if you are anything but a scout you will not enjoy EQ2 PVP. Secondly all the bugs EQ2 has, they took away player controlled ships from EQ2.


    Doh considering both expansions -DoF and KoS came out before pvp servers was introduced to the game i cannot see how in the world you  could expect those expansions to fix something that was introduced AFTER they were released lol.

    And whats this ship you on about.

    You sound confused about something ,not sure what exactly.

    If you are gonna make 100 post about EQ2 its entirely your right but make sense when you write.Not just jump in with pointless one liners.

Sign In or Register to comment.