Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

More "Return of the vet" Questions

panachepanache Member UncommonPosts: 397

Thanks all in advance to any replies....if there are any :)

Need to get SOE forum access up and running to stop everyone getting fed up of my endless questions on here :), so.....

I can log into the forums but unable to post there. How do i regain my forum posting rights? I've seen something about email addy isn't verified with "reset and change" options i beleve in my profile...Do i have to add my addy to these fields and click change?

As i only know one person on my server who is equally as lost as me and no one i can ask heres a few things i have forgotten how to do...

If my mate says he's at 4411 -1122 or something like that, whats the command to make a wp to his location?

can you invite someone to grp without actually seeing and clicking on the person? 

cheers all :)

Pan

Comments

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

Yes, enter a valid email into your forum profile and then click the confrim link in the email that you'll get. 

To enter a waypoint type /way X Y or if in space, /way X Y Z

The person you want to invite needs to be in sight, but you don't have to radial them to invite them, you can do /invite <name>.