Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed beta 2 Registration!

hisagihisagi Member Posts: 8

Starts the third week of october
to play you must have been part of CB1 or get invited by someone who was in CB1
so can somoene who was part of CB1 send me an invite xD
email is in info

Comments

• Mystic123Mystic123 Member Posts: 3
    Ah, i too would need an invite if theres someone nice out there :( ive been following cabal closely as soon as i learned of it (actually the same week when cb1 closed) >< really was a shame when i just learned that you needed to be accepted in cb 1 to play test! --- if anyone out there would give one of their invite codes id realllly appreciate it T_T - newho my e-mail would be [email protected] ~
  • BonechillaBonechilla Member Posts: 29
    If anyone would be nice enough could u send me a invite aswell i've been tracking CABAL for a while now and i was sorta sad when they announced that u had to be part of 1st closed beta or be invited by one and since i don't know anyone who fits the description could someone be kind enough to send an invite to [email protected]

You have the right to remain black. Anything you say will be used against you in a court of law.

• dr1ftx3dr1ftx3 Member Posts: 13
    Looks like i'll hop on the bandwagon, I am in desperate need of a code. Email is [email protected].
  • DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181
    I've sent out buddy invites to you 4.

Enjoy!

i'm confused the invite u gave me said its for european players only i live in the US could i still register and play (also the site link is the european one)

and thx Darwa

You have the right to remain black. Anything you say will be used against you in a court of law.

Originally posted by Bonechilla

i'm confused the invite u gave me said its for european players only i live in the US could i still register and play (also the site link is the european one)

and thx Darwa

I've no idea mate.

To be honest, once I got into beta, I had the game uninstalled within an hour :)
    Hey Darwa, thanks for the invite - hmm i also seem to get that "only european players" only thing as well, i was wondering since the CB2 is from www.cabalonline.net - that if you sent an invitation from that site instead of the euro - release of www.cabalonline.com not totaly sure if thats the issue but it might be the case, thanks again :P

I sent the invites from .com because they're 'renewing the website' at .net.

If those invites don't work for you,I'll just send them out again once .net is up :)

thx

• hisagihisagi Member Posts: 8
    I think the registration also starts the third week of october....
    but im not too sure....
    thx anyway darwa

• tincheitinchei Member Posts: 1

hey was wondering if anyone has a code that they could please send me a beta invite to the closed beta 2....ive been wanting to play this game ever since i heard about it.

if someone could invite me, my email is [email protected]

Thanks bro definately send me the .net one if you get it I can't wait to play.
    Yea, thanks darwa for the .net one as soon as it becomes avaible, - paying real close attention to that site atm, o.o wonder when its gona finish
  • RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    Anyone that can toss me invite as well.   Would be much appreciated. ([email protected])

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• GrindPlzGrindPlz Member Posts: 147

Can u give me and invite also please?

[email protected]

thx alot

------------------------
    I love MMorpgs..

• sefryelsefryel Member Posts: 4

hi! i'm just wondering if you guys can give me a code/invite for closed beta 2. ever since i heard about cabal online i was interested in trying the game but to my dismay...the closed beta 1 was already closed. so i just waited for the closed beta 2...but then again...the only one who could get in the closed beta 2 are the players of closed beta 1 (unfair!).  pls....i really want to try this game....hmmm..i wonder if this game would be available in the philippines...we are in desperate need for a good online game  btw...here's my [email protected]. thanx in advance

• DarthoriousDarthorious Member UncommonPosts: 70
    Is this just for the .net or the .com or both?

Just wondering because it seems silly that the .net site only allowed possible investors to apply for the beta (unless you lied lol)  and then would only allow them to invite their friends.  You would think you would want to show possible investors what the general public thinks of the game by letting them play it with them...

On a side note I've been beta testing a couple other MMO's sense I was IP address banned for the EU version but anyway in every single one of them I saw someone telling other beta testers how Cabol Kicked A** and how huge it's going to be lol---I kid you not--- I am dead serious--- I in fact talked to someone in a beta who mentioned it next thing I knew we had about 10 other people around us talking about it as well and the GM that showed up well ummm... wasn't too happy with any of us . 

Two Irony's of the whole thing were:

1.  The beta test had a very low pop. the second me and the guy discussed it people appeared out of nowhere to talk about it lol
    2.  Every single one of us were players from the US that beta'ed cabal EU and were kicked when they enforced the IP ban on everyone but the EU and all of us just decided to wait for the actuall game instead of wasting time withg the beta just to have are charecters wiped lol...

• kurodesukurodesu Member Posts: 1
    Hello,
    Sorry to intrude, but I would like to know if I can get an invitation code to the Closed Beta 2 ( US ), I'm really interested in playing this game, since I like alot MMORPG's, so please if someone out there can give me a code I would be really greatful.

My email is [email protected]
    Thanks and sorry for being a bother.
    kurodesu

• Inferior_DeiInferior_Dei Member Posts: 1

If anyone else could spare a code, it would be greatly appreciated :D.

[email protected]

Thanks in advance!!

• JearojasJearojas Member Posts: 2
    Sup, I was wondering if anyone could send me an invitation for closed beta 2 (US), I've wanted to play this game since my friend told me about it, can't wait to play it, any ways if anyone could send me an invite [email protected] thanks
  • shadyultimoshadyultimo Member Posts: 9
    the invitations for cabal online(the north american version) has not come out yet. u can only play cabal online from cabal online.net. not cabal online.com. the north american version is not done testing yet. and as u already know the 2nd beta testing is in the third week of October.
  • hisagihisagi Member Posts: 8
    REGESTRATION STARTS TODAY!!
    can someone send me an invite please!
    my email is [email protected]
    thx in advance!

• SlayzerSlayzer Member Posts: 2

I would like  a invite too if its not to much trouble.

[email protected]

hey if you could possibly re-send out that invite, i wanna see if it will work in the NA beta thanks.