Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Xiah: Looking for Beta Testers

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

OnNet USA, the company behind Shot Online, is looking for beta testers for their new MMO, Xiah. Registration will take place between now and October the 5th, while the session itself will last from October 9th to the 23rd.

OnNet USA announces closed-beta session for Xiah

San Jose, CA September 28th , 2006 – OnNet USA today announced that it will conduct a closed-beta session for its new Asian-themed martial arts massively multi-player on-line game, Xiah. Registration will be open from now until October 5th, 2006. The closed-beta session will last from 10/9/06-10/23/06. Players interested in signing up to become Xiah beta testers are encouraged to visit http://www.gamescampus.com/xiah/

Players will be able to send their feedback to the game developers during the closed-beta session. This period is a great time for gamers to provide OnNet USA with corrections and suggestions that will improve the game when it is commercially released.

For more info on Xiah click here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• joshejoshe Member Posts: 379

wtf ? second closed beta for xiah ? O_o
    asia.xiah.co.kr - that is the international version - w/o any updates w/o any feedback from devs

could the author of this info tell us if gamescampus is going to be an international publisher of xiah - adding new content giving feedback etc ?

--
    /thread

Remember, your advantage lies in your opponent's weakness (J)

• admiralnlsonadmiralnlson Member UncommonPosts: 240

Their Beta Test Register form is bugged : Refuses correct email-addresses ::::06::

---
    Waiting for: GW2
    *thumbs up*: GW, Eve(, WoW)
    *thumbs down*: MO, GA, FE

• OutlawSZOutlawSZ Member UncommonPosts: 5
    grrr..got past that point of email bug, verified account, reg for beta and tells me user.pass incorrect when i know for a fact i have done it correctly several times. oh well, try again later i guess. looks interesting.
  • CovetCovet Member Posts: 6
    "Please specify GAME" Anyone have any idea at all what this means?
  • GorukhaGorukha Member Posts: 1,441
    I completed it.

By game they mean you put too much stuff answering the what games have u tested question.  You should only fill in as much as there is space not more.

It's better be hated for who you are, than loved for who you aren't.

• MunkaMunka Member UncommonPosts: 252

It's another Asian MMO based on the same configuration as the hundreds of others, and thats all I'm gonna say. I was in the first closed beta many months ago. I'll not be trying it again.

• djaggadjagga Member Posts: 6

In a past 2 years they forgott the game , no events, no update .. nothink.
    I hope they will make a better service.

• HeinemanHeineman Member Posts: 1

Indeed, the game was commercialized begin this year in Korean and Chinese version and finally they found a partner which will commercialize international version. i registered for the closed beta and i hope they provide better service as they promise. further i can tell Xiah is a nice game which deserves to give it a try.

• AkaruzAkaruz Member Posts: 4
    anyone knows how to bypass the incorrect serial number when you receive the email ?