Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

beta first impressions.

Povey151Povey151 Member Posts: 250
So...taking into account that it's beta...very early beta...and a lot of this will change....but here is my first impression.

Interface is absolute junk

Movement + Camera is junk

Leveling and loot drops like a korean xp grind fest

quest system is weak

Graphics remind me of grandia 2....which came out 4 years ago.

Hopefully they will take the time to address the fact that their game is complete junk before they spend the time to fix the bugs because even if they release this game bug free the way it is it will be poop.

Comments

• shock090shock090 Member Posts: 32
    beta testing holy hell I havnt even done any of that yet.  Crap what the hell ive been to the website and nothiing interesting has happened thier at all.  
  • Nate90909Nate90909 Member UncommonPosts: 13

The interface while not the best, hasn't given me that many problems its a matter of knowning what button to push to open what which is told to you by the ingame help(more on that later.)

I agree that the camera is a bit annoying, but not movement (try holding down the mouse?)

As for a grind fest, yeah it is, but its not nearly as bad as others, heck im lvl 22.

The quest system? I though that was great, every level the king sends you a "Letter" with details on new items you can use, possible mobs to hunt, new available quests, and at the lower levels help with the interface. Some of it is not "Exactly" accurate but expect that to be fixed during the beta.

I agree the graphics are pretty much crap, but that never bothered me as long as I was having fun, and I enjoy seeing what you put on your character show up on the screen so thats a plus.

Overall I think the game shouldn't take long to beta test as long as the dev team is active and knows what there doing, they certainly seem so now. I know I have seen betas that were MUCH worse than this.

• BlazeofFuryBlazeofFury Member Posts: 13
    Agrees with Povey    but imma stick with it cause it is beta

• kaltamkaltam Member Posts: 66
    aww i really wanted to get into this games beta, sadly didnt happen. do u think i should pre order for the beta? or would it be better if i tried it b4 buying. im still not sure how it will suit my tastes.

I had to wait like an hour for the game to fully download which after I had some problems  with, fucking firewall
  • davidlonadavidlona Member Posts: 2
    I've also been having problems getting a mount in the game everytime i get into the conversation on how to ride things the game shuts off completely evertime no matter what.
    I got that also i clicked the first option rather than the second. I did it in the end.
  • TyPhoidLuLuTyPhoidLuLu Member Posts: 23

tired..done it... got bored of it...

graphics is crappy and camera movement sucks...

though i think the team behind this game can still do lots of improvement on the game itself if they`ll just take the time.... 

hahaha........ i won`t preorder this one, don`t wanna spend money on a crappy game....