Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

seek open beta, what ever

I'm chinese, i have seek an open test beta mmorpg for a long time(i don't care it is good or not, i just want to take part in). frankly speeking, i m not lack of open beta mmorpg to play, because these are too many in china. the chinese game management is quite different from US and Europe. all the games are free permanently except some very mmorpgs such as WOW.

the reason why i come here for help is that i'm planning to learn English in the english speeking server mmorpgs, for it's too hard for me to remember the innumerable english words, and i've no idea how to use them either. hah~ maybe you guys have found me. i speak broken english, i'm an english beginner and i have to learn it for some reasons that you guys will never understand . so i don't care if the games're good i just want to take part in... and chat with others.

of cause, i am very glad and welcome you guys to play mmo or other games in chinese server, i am so sure that i could get a account for you ~free(of cause there're very few games it is for charge but if you can seek a mmo for me i could pay it for you)! if someone is willing to, you can add the msn: [email protected] .(i'm not mean you must get me one, i'm glad to help you everybody)

ps: i'm playing neo steam now, and SUN will closed test in Dec in china, but i have account.

Comments

• sheek80sheek80 Member Posts: 158
    more spam in the wrong section of forums

• IIRLIIRL Member Posts: 876

Originally posted by sheek80

Flame? Yes.

In-fact, the title for this thread is "seek open beta, what ever" and the OP is asking for an English open beta, any, so why is that in the wrong section of the forums when this is clearly posted in the Open Beta discussion?

I bet you just noticed he mention being Chinese and you saw red and flamed.

I CREATED MYSELF!
    <3 "<Claus|Dev> i r pk"

SW:TOR|War40K:DMO|GW2

• MuddahMuddah Member UncommonPosts: 161
    English Rappelz open beta starts in a few days.
  • MuddahMuddah Member UncommonPosts: 161
    But there is a ton of other free games in english. But I wouldn't suggest trying to learn english from the 10 year olds who play them.
  • fallavorfallavor Member Posts: 8

Originally posted by Muddah
    But there is a ton of other free games in english. But I wouldn't suggest trying to learn english from the 10 year olds who play them.

What kind of free games, willl you please send/reply me a link?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

"Freedom is just another name for nothing left to lose" - Janis Joplin

Oct 2nd, wish it is a great game!

Originally posted by IIRL

Flame? Yes.

In-fact, the title for this thread is "seek open beta, what ever" and the OP is asking for an English open beta, any, so why is that in the wrong section of the forums when this is clearly posted in the Open Beta discussion?

I bet you just noticed he mention being Chinese and you saw red and flamed.

u might need to look up what flame means. this is an obvious statement that its in the wrong section. now dont be a child and call flames if u see a post you do not like, its called spam.

goes here The Pub at MMORPG.COM, now bother other people with your anoying flame ****

now ide like to report you for selfishing calling me racist, your pretty sick in the head to do that. i think your racist for even thinking that up.

It is my fault, sorry to bring so many troubles. I should have to say I'm a foreigner willing to learn English, instead of Chinese. will you stop? It is kind of off-topic. And I will be more careful when I need to mantion my nationality.
  • denizidenizi Member Posts: 1

You guys are in your 20's? Because you sure as hell don't settle this effectively. 

Sheek, doesn't it make you feel really educated and badass sitting behind a pc screen shouting name callings like a twelve-year-old instead of answering the op's questions or asking about the other guy's overestimated notion he made about what he thought you thought after initially calling the other guy a spammer?

Oh and just so you don't mistake me for trying to be the stuck-up mr.fancypants, but you wouldn't do that, would you.

Edit: I'd also try rappelz.

• GrimReapezGrimReapez Member Posts: 463

It's funny, he says this topic doesn't belong in these forums, then begins to discuss matters which aren't on-topic.

But please, try and keep the crying to emails sheek and stick on-topic.

-
    Do not hate it, but instead embrace the diversity.

• sheek80sheek80 Member Posts: 158
    again like i said. nationality doesnt matter. what are u still gettin on that for. to irrl he said that it matters and i was racist for no reason. so im on topic defending myself. thanks

• MajorBiggsMajorBiggs Member UncommonPosts: 709

again like i said. nationality doesnt matter. what are u still gettin on that for. to irrl he said that it matters and i was racist for no reason. so im on topic defending myself. thanks

Shut the hell up. Settle your bickerings on PM's so the OP and others dont have to be exposed to YOUR FLAMES.

To the OP..im sorry you have to go through all this crap but i'd say Rappelz. I was thinking about doing Archlord but i heard that went to hell fast.