Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I think it would be cool if...

Dark-AsylumDark-Asylum Member Posts: 300
the devs released a sort of starship where it was unattackable, but it had no guns or anything, and what you could with it would be able to enable a 3rd person view of your persona, and it could be like your player "house". Sort of like the Great Fox in Starfox, but without the turrets. From inside you could access the market, dock your own ships with an expansion type bay, fit your ships, and all that good stuff you can do from a spaceport except manufacture ships, unless they made like a really big type of player "house"-like starship.

Also you could add new furniture to it, and set your publicities to let other people enter and all that, also set up a terminal where people can buy directly from you.

Not an original idea I know, but it just sounds so cool on paper and reminds me of the glorious days that were SWG.

Comments

• waylanderukwaylanderuk Member Posts: 40

so a unkillable ship you could move to a area of unsecure space that has your ships, your equpment, a clone bay, a reseach facity, fitting faclites that would run 23/7 with no upkeep? That would allow other players to  dock?

So basicly youwant a mobile outpost that can never be destoryed? but with out the  factories? Is that a fair description of what you want?

• NicoliNicoli Member Posts: 1,312
    Unattackable ship can we say the ULTIMATE SCOUT!! no thank you, waylanderuk was right on that one.

Originally posted by Nicoli
    Unattackable ship can we say the ULTIMATE SCOUT!! no thank you, waylanderuk was right on that one.

well I was thinking the utimate Invasion focus...but yeah thats also a good point.

Would make the utimate carriar though  have a entire corp logged off in it move to where you want it and bang instant invasion force with logistics in place...

• Dark-AsylumDark-Asylum Member Posts: 300
    actually thatd be kind of cool, lol. it'd make for a whole ambush type thing.

Originally posted by Dark-Asylum
    actually thatd be kind of cool, lol. it'd make for a whole ambush type thing.

Well leaving out the unblanced logistics, unable to up root it...bugger all defense against it...

I think you may think I am in fauover of your idea...that would be wrong

Its quite possably the most unblanced idea I have ever seen lol And that my freind takes some doing

• doomrahdoomrah Member CommonPosts: 376

I think you need to visit www.everquest2.com 

A portable space station that is un-destructable?  That probably won't fly...

• TaramTaram Member CommonPosts: 1,700

Um

No

If you want your own station then get the resources and logistics together and build a POS... you can do just about everything you listed there except dock... you can store your ship in a maintenance array though... while you float around inside the shield in your pod.

If you want something you can dock in?  Build an Outpost... good luck defending it though :)

"A ship-of-war is the best ambassador." - Oliver Cromwell