Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In regards to free shards...

ZoharZohar Member Posts: 673
  Unfortunately we can no longer allow people to post links to free UO shards in our forums any more. These violate the UO EULA and also our rules of conduct, so please refrain from posting them or they will be deleted. Sorry to have to do this, but as long as no one posts any future links that point to UO shards there will not be any problems image.

-=MMORPG.COM Staff=-
E-mail: [email protected]

Comments

• 0Avatar00Avatar0 Member Posts: 49
    image my bad...i didn't know image

I am god!

Blah blah blah......

• 0Avatar00Avatar0 Member Posts: 49
    u should make this a sticky....so that others will know image

I am god!

Blah blah blah......

• ZoharZohar Member Posts: 673
    I will pass it along to admin to make it sticky. In all honestly I didn't really know either image.

-=MMORPG.COM Staff=-
    E-mail: [email protected]

• bhugbhug Member UncommonPosts: 944

UO was Sept 1997... ?people still play that ancestor of most mmorpg... if so how many. Is it still for, what were we using way back then, PII 300/ K6 166MHz cpu & 4MB gpu vodos ?

• dredgedredge Member Posts: 13

I started in the fall of '97 with my Pentium 200Mhz, 32 MB of RAM, and 1 gig HD.  I gotta tell you, however, those were some of the best days of gaming I've ever had.  Things were "new" back then, and fun.  It just doesn't seem like there have been very many new ideas since UO. 

I am sure they are only around the corner, however...:)