Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gift for the NGE's One Year Anniversary

BissrokBissrok Member Posts: 1,002
I was reading this post on the official boards:

Link

And I can't help but think, what would the people at MMORPG.com like to get from SOE on this unholiest of days? Personally, I can't decide between "my money back" and "an MMORPG". But I'm sure there's a more sarcastic answer out there somewhere.

Comments

• chlaoschlaos Member Posts: 1,118
    I suppose so that I might best remember my feelings on this most auspicious of anniversaries.  I woulld like to be stripped naked in the public square, dressed up in a gimp outfit, spit on, and told what a disgusting whore I was....   

"The man who exchanges Liberty for Iconic classes is a fool deserving of neither." - Me and Ben Franklin

• Wildcat84Wildcat84 Member Posts: 2,304
    A plaque of a tube of lube.

• haxxjoohaxxjoo Member Posts: 924

How about Post Deleted Painting?

Or Thread Removed Datapad.

I have seen that now twice today on the subject of censorship on these very boards.

• majochmajoch Member Posts: 599
    Maybe a shot of Penicillin.
  • bigherbbigherb Member Posts: 76

Originally posted by Wildcat84
    A plaque of a tube of lube.

Who said anything about them using lube.  If they give lube now, it would be the first time.
  • AntariousAntarious Member UncommonPosts: 2,834

A mounted... well preserved piece of dog crap

That would pretty much sum up what we've had for the last year (on that date).

That's just my idea.

They could even call it Mr. Hankey or whatever that thing on South Park was....

• JestorRodoJestorRodo Member UncommonPosts: 2,642

oooh  , hows about admitting failure ( for once) and shut the servers down .  

Unaware of the Jestor?
    http://about.me/JestorRodo/

Friends enjoy his classic Vblog - https://www.facebook.com/GoodOldReliableNathan

• RavenStJRavenStJ Member Posts: 309
    <smedley

• VagelispVagelisp Member UncommonPosts: 448

1. An "I LOVE SOE" hologram.

2. A picture of a jedi holding a banana (not to mention something else).

3. A donkey mount gift with SOE's new expansion:"The return of the Dollari".

4. A www.mmorpg .com unlimited trolling account.

5. A painting showing a naked wookie Being hunted by 365 jedis screaming :"NGE NGE!!!".

6. A + 25 "try to hold my tongue about SOE" clothing attachment.

7. A /Rude Hologram.

• VagelispVagelisp Member UncommonPosts: 448

• pmc8853pmc8853 Member UncommonPosts: 2

respect

• BlackslugBlackslug Member Posts: 6
    Amnesia, so that I can forget how much better pre-CU was as a game, that I ever played a Creature Handler, etc.  That's sounds like something SOE would love to give.
  • BrentmeisterBrentmeister Member Posts: 79

Originally posted by Antarious

A mounted... well preserved piece of dog crap
    That would pretty much sum up what we've had for the last year (on that date).
    That's just my idea.
    They could even call it Mr. Hankey or whatever that thing on South Park was....

AND IF YOU ACT NOW.....buy the Super-Dooper Extreme Collector's Limited Complete Final Extended-cut Behind the Scenes Software bundle you get an new EXCLUSIVE in game item......

Polish for said dog excrement.

SIGN ME UP NOW NOW NOW!

There's free love on the Freelove Freeway.

• AntariousAntarious Member UncommonPosts: 2,834
    "AND IF YOU ACT NOW.....buy the Super-Dooper Extreme Collector's Limited Complete Final Extended-cut Behind the Scenes Software bundle you get an new EXCLUSIVE in game item......

Polish for said dog excrement."

I was scared... I was seriously thinking you were going in this direction:

If you buy the collectors edition of SWG NGE you will get an exclusive in game video... of how the dog poo gift was created.

*and yes I watch south park reruns to much for my own good... way to many episodes about poo*

• thamighty213thamighty213 Member UncommonPosts: 1,637
    a fully formed working version of SWGEmu :)

yeh tad hopeful in all honesty for SOE to pull the plug lose the license and end up homeless and for a team with the origonal vision Raph koster had for it to come along and make a swg 2 or other titled swg mmorpg

• solusbelatorsolusbelator Member Posts: 102
    A Wookie Pooper-Scooper!

• ShiloFieldsShiloFields Member Posts: 252
    The servers shutting down is about the best we can hope for SWG.
  • iskareotiskareot Member Posts: 2,143

Originally posted by Bissrok
    I was reading this post on the official boards:

Link

And I can't help but think, what would the people at MMORPG.com like to get from SOE on this unholiest of days? Personally, I can't decide between "my money back" and "an MMORPG". But I'm sure there's a more sarcastic answer out there somewhere.

Serious answers only.   I think that fact that game survived the NGE is a testament to the players who continue to support this game.  We deserve something special for the 1 yr anniversary which is fast approaching. 

Answers cannot include the following:  Rollback, Pre-cu, deletion of jedi, or the return of CH.

HJAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Now if people CANNOT find the humor in this one then MY GOODNESS they are bland.

Oh man, this made me laugh in the office today... 

Lol This is a testament to KNOWING THAT PEOPLE STILL WANT THIS WHILE YOU SAY THIS... is funny itself.

• iskareotiskareot Member Posts: 2,143

Originally posted by pmc8853

respect

Whoa Sevvy used to say this...

trippy

• ShaydeShayde Member Posts: 4,529
    Either KY Jelly or a reacharound.

Shayde - SWG (dead)
    Proud member of the Cabal.

imageimage
    It sounds great, so great in fact, I pitty those who canceled :( - Some deluded SWG fanboi who pities me.
    I don't like it when you say things. - A Vanguard fan who does too.
    09f911029d74e35bd84156c5635688c0

• Wildcat84Wildcat84 Member Posts: 2,304
    A poster that says "200,000 left but for some reason I am still here"

• KzinKillerKzinKiller Member Posts: 625
    A schematic to make the ever-popular "My parents got me a 1-yr NGE subscription and all I got was this stupid t-shirt" t-shirt ...

Non-tradeable, of course.

• shirlntshirlnt Member UncommonPosts: 351

Classic servers with a free 1 year membership to all the vets that existed pre-NGE (but free membership accounts could only play on classic servers, after all, those who choose to play NGE have been willing to pay for it for the past year and must not feel like they lost out on anything by SOE implementing that mess).

• suskesuske Member Posts: 714

Originally posted by JestorRodo

oooh  , hows about admitting failure ( for once) and shut the servers down .  

yeah jestor git it right on this one.

however i would like a tar and feathered smed statue.

or a orc statue, since this game is slowly turning into a bad wow clone

• suskesuske Member Posts: 714

ooohhhh..... i got it!!!!

a golden dented metal case!!!!