Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sorry did someone say NGE has strategy....LOL

Well I was refering to

Clothes

(has up to 2 stats bioengineered into them with up to 4 sockets per peice(for clothing attachments)

Buffs

(took to extreme and made my own doc so I could make uber buffs and used a +200 med town)

stims

(used best to make best)

armor

(suit best suited for enemy PVP or PVE some creature specific IE MY GDK hunting suit had +25 def vs deseise)

(lowest encumberance possible with highest resist possible)

Weapon

(Use best type damage per enemys resistance)

(as Pistoleer I carried 7 Types)

foods

(to numberous to name a food for every use but each caused you to get full so had to balance)

drinks

(same as with food)

spices

(not hard all same quality one per stat could one for 15 min till you puked and turned weak)

dots

(Had to manage applying with pistoleer specials and make sure reapplied)

(had to manage dots on you)

States

(applying states like blind to lower accuracy differed per class)

Skill Attachments (pistoleer ones I remember)

(needed +25 cap your skill very rare and expensive big trick was using them so they wouldnt decay)

dodge

pistol accuracy

pistol accurracy while moving

pistol accurracy with standing

def vs knockdown

def vs dizzy

def vs desiese

ranged def

melee def

def vs blind

Pets 

(could have one out some would attack or apply states)

Droids

(could have one out Could attack or heal or give boost to healing for docs)

Weapon PUP

thats all I remember anyway

But do remember each item could go from junk to uber (everyone) and it was the accusition of these that set others apart ..had to know a good weaponsmith... doc ...armorsmith...chef ...tailor...

You needed a crafter with uber resources(not easy to do) class specific knowledge, in a bonus town crafting on a perfect station, eating right foods and has luck

I had built personal relationships with my crafters suppling loot for best weapons/armors made... I also was a hella looter and looted em stuff they needed (so we partnered basically to help uber each other), so they came to love me. As I did them they taught me all about crafting. 

other stuff I just tried to get best I could

power of my gun determined power of my skill dots along with accuracy vs enemy alot of food would

Also knowing your template vs enemies  both PvP and PvE

Some MOBS might run up and whip out a uber stun weapon on yo ass actually I always had a blast PvE, Many narrow escapes and not so narrow(cloner) but alot were stories worth sharing but was always unpredictable and alotta fun been totally gone since CU.

By that I mean the whole experience is not even close by any means

Thats PRE CU strat

SAYING NGE IS STRAT IS WELL>>>>>>>>REACHING REAL FAR