Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free trail to help me decide weather or not to get this game?

Was thinking of picking up this game instead of restarting FFXI, and heard it was pretty good from a guy at work.  Was thinking of trying it out, and was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out with a trail for this game.

watched a few videos of it and it seems pretty intresting, as well as the pictures.  Also want a trail over just buying the game right away, cause Im not sure if the game would even run on my PC, and then I would be wasteing money since I wouldnt be able to return it.  SRTest.com says I can run the game, but it also said that I couldnt play Sims on it, which it does...Sims 2 plays on my PC but at lowest settings...and even then I get some long load times when going to the stores and get some lag every so often when at my house.

So like I said, a trail for this game would be great, to not only see if the game is worth getting, but if it is even possiable to play it on my PC

Thanks for the help guys/gals

[email protected] is my email

Comments

• sniper33sniper33 Member Posts: 6
    Also, where would I go to download the demo?  Or is this the same thing that was asked in the first post?  Tried looking around google and didnt find it

alright, got a trial code, atleast I think it is one.  Anyways I still need to know where to download the trail version of this game.  I tried it from the official site but after I get that updater file it wont  install. got another file from another site and part of it was corrupted.

• chudbrewchudbrew Member Posts: 21
    This game is great in my opinion!  Try it out with the trial if you will, but be prepared to type in your credit card info when the trial is over. 
    thanks for the relpy, but if you checked out my other topic...  The trail is messing up on me and not starting the game.