Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hunters (higher end)

Hey guys,

I took a break for a little from my hunter but I am back playing him and trying to get him to 60. I have a few questions though. Any help would be appreciated. There may be a lot of questions, but if you answer any of them, it would be greatly appreciated!

I am currently at level 53 (not sure why my icon says 51). But, is there anything I should be doing now? My armor isn't too great...a lot of greens, some blue (helmet from ST quest, necklace, gun, and some others). Is there anywhere I should get good armor at my level (53).

This runs into my next questions. What are some good dungeons to run aroung this level. let's see. The last dungeon I ran was Sunken Temple back at 51. It was ok. Didn't complete it because the group disbanded, I got to the point where we killed the Troll priest that the Exile gave me a quest to kill (to get the blue helmet in Hinterlands). Is it worth completing for other armor pieces. Any good drops? Are there any other instances that I should be more concerned with at 53?

And pets. Are there any good pets around this level? I know this is a broad question, but I mean rare pets that are hard to get. I have been looking for this rare named pet in Un' Goro. A gorilla that looks like he was carved out of ice (as quoted from pettopia). Right now I am using Lord Bangalash (i think thats his name, from Stranglethorn). I have used him since in my 40s. He will always be my main because he has been there for so long, but just curious about what else is out there, what you guys are using, etc.

And any other info would be cool too. Anything you think would be helpful.

Thanks so much in advance! The WOW community is great and I really appreciate the help i have received so far. I look forward to you comments.

Thanks!!!

Vintro

Comments

• SuperZwerverSuperZwerver Member Posts: 293

Dont worry about your gear at this level, it will most likely all get replaced at lvl 60 in the lvl 60 instances. Too bad you went for the hunter helmet reward, the trinket is WAY better. Oh well.

I advice you to keep running ST for now, soon you'll get into BRD groups and there you can start getting decent Fire resist gear (For MC). There´s even an epic mail chest drop in there, good luck with getting that though. Horribel droprate of course ::::18::

About rare pets, I hope you do know that rare pets arent stronger or weaker then the standard pets. I personally would go for a Boar for PvP and a Wolf for PvE.

Good luck with your hunter.

Flych - 70 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin - Tarren Mill (EU)
    Mediocre - 70 Undead Discipline Priest - Tarren Mill (EU)