Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best beta played?

12346»

Comments

• godpuppetgodpuppet Member Posts: 1,416
    WoW was my best Beta played.

While I realise theres alot of hate towards this game on this board. I will say this, WoW in Beta is very different from WoW now. As are the types of people who played. Beta's tend to have players of inteligence. Made some great friends... Pity I lost contact

---

• Cabe2323Cabe2323 Member Posts: 2,939
    Best beta for me would either be DAoC or LOTRO.  I would prolly say LOTRO for just sheer joy of actual gameplay. 

Currently playing:
    LOTRO & WoW (not much WoW though because Mines of Moria rocks!!!!)

Looking Foward too:
    Bioware games (Dragon Age & Star Wars The Old Republic)

• AckbarAckbar Member UncommonPosts: 927
    UO and WIsh.

Ultima Online beta was awesome. Everyone was just merciless the servers were always getting wiped so pkers and theives were rampant. Sure it was buggy but it was fun to try and loot some bodies for equipment and then go on a killing spree for the whole 15 minutes the server  was up.

Wish was also an awesome beta had cool crafting and the constant special role playing events were awesome. It was a cool idea. Wish was then everything vanguard wishes it was now.

----ITS A TRAP!!!----

• skamperskamper Member UncommonPosts: 252
    World of Warcraft was really fun because all my friends played closed beta with me. Ahh the good ol days (push 2).
  • BytoByto Member UncommonPosts: 42
    the best beta was swg (phase3) for me. This was a great time :)
  • SavageSageSavageSage Member UncommonPosts: 66
    Wish, plain and simple.  Helluva Beta would have made one Helluva game, had they not run out of funding.  Damm sorrowful shame.
  • AkaiHimoXAkaiHimoX Member Posts: 15
    Dark Age of Camelot For Sure XD Will Always love it
  • TSOTNWGEOLTSOTNWGEOL Member Posts: 63

My Best Beta was in Ragnarok. Second was in RF OnLine.

RokOn (RO), the game really means of Community And the PvP is fun, allthough I'm such a noob and I admit that.

imageimageimage
    Currently Playing:
    Classic Games: Luxor, Cool Pool 2, Chicken Invaders 2, And Hang-A-Roo 2.
    OnLine Games: Dark Space OnLine.
    Looking Forward For: The Sword Of The New World: Granado Espada OnLine.
    Coming Soon: I'll Play Games If My RAM Is Not AnyMore 246MB.

• r3dbullr3dbull Member Posts: 79
    The best Beta I have ever played was Rose Online... I was so excited about it and I was waiting for that sooo long... I thought that it was the 2nd chapter of Ragnarok Online but then I found that it wasn't. I continued playing that since they had it Pay To Play...
  • khragkhrag Member Posts: 184
    WISH, was by farmy favourite. Not just my favourite beta game, my favourite game ever. It was everything I ever wanted in a game. It died a way to early death. RIP WISH.

I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.
    --Aristotle