Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best beta played?

Comments

• tomkinsontomkinson Member Posts: 5
    would have to be Legend Of Mir2 played that game going on 5years was awsum at the time

• AmusingDeadAmusingDead Member Posts: 8
    Well being as i have only recently started beta testing (only 2 games) atm I would have to say that the Archlord beta was the better of the two and the best i have beta's so far.  It's a pretty good game, i must say.
  • dafuzzledafuzzle Member Posts: 160

Originally posted by Sallads_mask
    The ROSE beta was alot of fun ^__^

yup, best beta ever, to bad if p2p now =(
  • dafuzzledafuzzle Member Posts: 160

Originally posted by cryzr
    mine has gotta be ROSE i loved that game, wish it turns F2P soon.

we all do =)
  • ryoujikajiryoujikaji Member UncommonPosts: 6
    ragnarok online and neocron 

• PraorPraor Member Posts: 519
    Haven't tried any betas yet but I'm hopeing on winning one of the keys for Chronicles of Spellborn contest, I've been keeping my eye on that and Aion for sometime now.

Waiting on Guild Wars 2

• tjhuskertjhusker Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Im going to say ROSE and NEOCRON
  • VaterexVaterex Member UncommonPosts: 379

Rappelz & 9Dragons

{image
  • wiiqwiiq Member Posts: 5
    DARK AGE OF CAMELOT
  • MoretakittyMoretakitty Member Posts: 2
    Rappelz...I'm enjoying it.  :D  Check my reply to Rappelz is good... post.  :)

• FunKPandaFunKPanda Member Posts: 155
    Best beta I've ever played??? Probably the Ragnarok Online beta... my that was a long time ago lol.

"Without funk, is there hope for panda?" -Derivative of Ishmael

http://gravgaming.net
    A site for pro and recreational gaming.

• wakizawakiza Member UncommonPosts: 17

Originally posted by Tiderman
    I'm wondering bout wich game do you got the best memories trying? :)

Shadowbane. First time i saw a centuar player lurking afew hills away from my i actually got the chills!

I was total newbie. He could have probably killed me in one hit, but for some reason he didnt.

• BallistixBallistix Member Posts: 8
    Neocron beta was the best beta I ever tested.  I remember when one of the Devs was testing the cop bots and accidently got me killed.  He appologied and rezed me, though it was hilarious.
  • HalcaneHalcane Member UncommonPosts: 38
     mine would have to be the first ragnarok cus the community was the shit i mean starting my little thief exploring payon cave for like 6 days before i learned about new places to train and lvl then finally learning there are second class plus i was a pvp whore >.<

imageimage
    Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com
    Which FF Character Are You?

• BagelmanBagelman Member Posts: 4
    Lineage2 was good at beta then it started being very grind oriented and many other problems.  Ryzom is the opposite, the game now rocks!

• TidermanTiderman Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 84

Originally posted by Feanori
    I have to say RYL1. Best gameplay and feeling ever.

That game got me also ^^
  • QuicksQuicks Member Posts: 2

hard to chose... infantry online (SoE got its hands on it and ruined it) was great back in OB, sage of ryzom was good too back in the old days oh and face of mankind was good too

• My best memories...probably ferentus cuz it was a lot of fun, but now its starting make me mad cuz the keep taking the website and server down.
  • TheLazySamuraiTheLazySamurai Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Hmm Probably WoW Europa Beta was the best for me!
    SubSpace was the first game i ever tested and that rocked aswell... ah the good ol' days :)

• paladynepaladyne Member Posts: 11

humm actually the closed beta of everquest 2 was my best beta award winner... followed by horizons ( simply due to all the interaction with the DEV - tobad it went so horrible wrong at luanch)

like a few others have mention im really liking what im seeing from rappelz

• DutchmageDutchmage Member Posts: 5
    Until a week ago I would have said Ferentus. I played all 3 versions of the open beta and enjoyed them all.
    But 8 days ago I started playing Rappelz and this is definitely the best free MMORPG so far.

• ring5punring5pun Member Posts: 4
    i'd have to say my Ragnarok with my shitty 56k poking porings and WoW closed beta cuz i felt like i was special. just dled Rapplez waiting to see how that turns out. 

• seePyouseePyou Member Posts: 32
    Best ever memories were from AO. First game I just sat there to look at the landscape. First game I enjoyed exploring for hours. First game that got me realy frustrated (instances would only work depending on luck). I imagine it helped that I was in the beta with a afriend and we tried things together, but when I think of beta testing, I think of AO.

------------Sig------------
    http://www.seepyou.net/blog

• AstarothlinkAstarothlink Member Posts: 6
    SWG was fun, but I have to say CoH Beta was the best.
  • mbbladembblade Member Posts: 747
    my best Beta EXP was Lineage 2