Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Favourite SW Movies Moment

Ok, we've got a SW Worst movies moment thread and it's swamped with lots and lots of really awful movie moments that took us all of two seconds to come up with.

Now for a REALLY tough question.

Favourite SW Movie Moment - after all, we didn't all become this bitter at the demise of our game by hating SW in the first place.

But yeah, nailing down a favourite moment - and please ONLY NAME ONE - is surprisingly hard.

Such a difficult task in fact that I'm going off for a long think and am not going to list my top SW favourite moment yet! lol

Proud Master CH -
Sorry,
Proud FORMER Master CH...
my toon was untimely converted into something more Star Warsy

Comments

• Wildcat84Wildcat84 Member Posts: 2,304
    "I am your father"...  Biggest shock I EVER had at the movies, ever.

• kimosabekimosabe Member Posts: 516
    I might have to with the whole Han & Luke in stormtrooper disguise to rescue Leia thing. From them hiding in the cargo holds, surviving the garbage disposal, and making it back to the Falcon. A bit of action, some suspense, one of the funniest sequences in the whole series, and even a little romance. That part has got something for everyone.

Je mettrai l'amour sur dos de moi.

• bigfootsbigfoots Member Posts: 198

Yep, I was thinking what SW scene we used to emulate the most back at school (when I was really really young!) and it always came down to Luke and Vader duelling in ESB.

So I would be in agreement that their ESB fight and the whole unveiling of the truth from Vader is a very strong contender for my personal favourite too.

Proud Master CH -
    Sorry,
    Proud FORMER Master CH...
    my toon was untimely converted into something more Star Warsy

• BaronJuJuBaronJuJu Member UncommonPosts: 1,832
    I would have to say the Battle of Hoth.

"If we don't attack them, they will attack us first. So we'd better retaliate before they have a chance to strike"

• MrArchyMrArchy Member Posts: 643

The opening scene of the original movie - when the Tantive IV is being pursued by the Imperial Star Destroyer over Tatooine.  It really gave a sense of how small the Rebellion was and how mighty the Empire was.  That scene set the stage for the rest of the trilogy, it was absolutely perfect.  And it's been mimicked a thousand times, showing how iconic it is in pop culture.

SWG Veteran and Refugee, Intrepid server
    NGE free as of Nov. 22, 2005
    Now Playing: World of Warcrack
    Forum Terrorist