Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Conspiracy Thread #1 for the Rebellion

LeelLeel Member Posts: 455

Does anyone think that the boards were seperated to prepare for a day when SOE offers 2 different versions of the game.  It would make sense that the forum would need 2 sepereate boards for 2 seperate versions, and the forum would essentially split down the Current and Refugee line anyway.  Hmmmm. 

Mostly kidding, but i feel that I closely examine everything happening with SWG lately.

Comments

• NasedooNasedoo Member Posts: 486
    do you think pre-cu is comeing back? or are they makeing something new? whats going on?

Nasedoo: You said traders would get a revamp under my supervision.

Darth Lord Blixtev: I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.

• LeelLeel Member Posts: 455

Originally posted by Nasedoo
    do you think pre-cu is comeing back? or are they makeing something new? whats going on?

no - i was just kidding.  To try and get this board up and going.
  • OssirisWardOssirisWard Member Posts: 74
    Don't think this forum needed any help Leel.,.,.....lol....I suspect by week 2 it will have more posts than all other SWg forums combined....

• Squal'ZellSqual'Zell Member Posts: 1,803
    i give it less time.

• suskesuske Member Posts: 714

if they put up classic servers there will be no warning, just a statement making them look like heroes for doing it.

also, i expect they would charge more monthly and say it is to provide for the added cost of supporting a game

with 32 professions.