Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

first impressions

kavlikavli Member UncommonPosts: 82
crap crap crap crap crap....whats wrong with wasd? and i couldnt invert the mouse

image[/URL]

Comments

• TheBannedTheBanned Member Posts: 9

Originally posted by kavli
    crap crap crap crap crap....whats wrong with wasd? and i couldnt invert the mouse

This game is crap for many more reasons then just that
  • DrowNobleDrowNoble Member UncommonPosts: 1,297

The game isn't total crap, it's ok just has some technical issues.  Movement is rather sucky too.  Personally I think the pvp should be more DAoC-like in that you can't gank anyone over level 6 regardless.  Should be elf vs orc vs human and you can't attack your own kind.

Plus I think some of the translations to english were done wrong as a few quests told me to go to a place that didn't exist.  Usually I ask and get a reply "oh that means go <placename>", which shows really bad attention to detail if you bork up something like a quest text translation.

This game is not ready to be released in a week.  Needs at least 6-8 weeks more testing and debugging.

Honestly I never checked if this game will have a subscription or not.  If it didn't I would probably buy it.  As it stands now though it is not worth $15 a month.

• GableGable Member UncommonPosts: 44

It's sooooooooooooo bad.  Just a hair up on Lineage 2, but just a hair...wow..and I was looking so forward to it.  I'll say this now:  I will never, ever play a point and click mmo...ever...never ever, ever.  At all.  Ever.

• bdrxbdrx Member Posts: 14

Haven't played the game but the idea of riding around on a horse and fighting sound kind of fun.

• KayakoKayako Member Posts: 133

Don't come on these forums and start dissing the game thats called hate and it won't be tolerated by anyone and punishment will be deletion or ban.

|ArchLord|
    |Brumhart|
    |Berserker|
    |LvL 7X|

• RyuukoGoRyuukoGo Member Posts: 235

Originally posted by Kayako

Don't come on these forums and start dissing the game thats called hate and it won't be tolerated by anyone and punishment will be deletion or ban.

So what can they discuss... the background noise bug and the lack of the emote sounds bug ...both problems appeared in Beta....almost a year ago.    or the dozens of other bugs and so on?

• FurorFuror Member Posts: 374

2 moons got this game beat by far.

These forums were created to help players in their choice to play this game or if they need some support with running the game. Going into a public forum and just saying oh archlord sucks I really don't think anyone cares. If you are going to diss the game at least tell us some opinions why you don't like the game. And no I never have had one bug with ArchLord, so I don't know about the stupid noises and what not it has to be something with you or that the public is doing wrong, because your the only person I heard this from. 4 gigs of ram ddr2-800 nvidia 7900 512MB GTX amd am2 6000+ dual 64 gigabyte S series ml-57 sLi

|ArchLord|
    |Brumhart|
    |Berserker|
    |LvL 7X|

• RyuukoGoRyuukoGo Member Posts: 235

Originally posted by Kayako

These forums were created to help players in their choice to play this game or if they need some support with running the game. Going into a public forum and just saying oh archlord sucks I really don't think anyone cares. If you are going to diss the game at least tell us some opinions why you don't like the game. And no I never have had one bug with ArchLord, so I don't know about the stupid noises and what not it has to be something with you or that the public is doing wrong, because your the only person I heard this from. 4 gigs of ram ddr2-800 nvidia 7900 512MB GTX amd am2 6000+ dual 64 gigabyte S series ml-57 sLi

http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=205235

http://community.codemasters.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=600

You do know the characters used to have emote sounds?

Thease forums are created for players to discus games...even if they don't like it....myself I have been playing AL on/off since closed Beta...as it is right now...there is not a lot do do in it...EP II may have a little more to do 

And that is why there is a report feature for hate? Saying the game sucks without reason is hate

|ArchLord|
    |Brumhart|
    |Berserker|
    |LvL 7X|