Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Trial CLOSED??

Ztrike78Ztrike78 Member Posts: 28

The free trial has been open only one day, and it is apparently already closed? Whats the deal??

- Ztrike

Comments

• VolkmarVolkmar Member UncommonPosts: 2,501

that't the fileplanet free trial.

Not the mmorpg.com one that works like normal. You just need the client from fileplanet, that is all

"If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime"

• Ztrike78Ztrike78 Member Posts: 28

it seems though that I have to pay to download the client though from Fileplanet.

- Ztrike

• VolkmarVolkmar Member UncommonPosts: 2,501

Originally posted by Ztrike78

it seems though that I have to pay to download the client though from Fileplanet.

- Ztrike

no you don't. making an account is free.

You just don't get to use the super fast servers and have to use the public ones, with a queue.

I'm downloading it right now from those servers and i have not paid fileplanet a dime.

"If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime"

• SonofSethSonofSeth Member UncommonPosts: 1,884
    And yet, when I click on Download Now, I get the message, This file is  only available to FilePlanet subscribers!?

• blanketblanket Member Posts: 1
    Hi, new here..

But im doing the same myself..

The free servers for the likes of us..  Are waaaay at the bottom of the page..  On FP.

Loaded right up for me, and Im about half done now..

• AdventTykeAdventTyke Member Posts: 22
    You can also download the client VIA Xfire.com
  • RazzleDorkRazzleDork Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I'm also being told that I have to pay Fileplanet before I can download RF Online from them...I COULD be doing something wrong, though, so I'll go check again.

EDIT:  Okay, I think I see now...so, basic registration is free, but you can also subscribe to it if you want to..something like that.
  • terrifiedterrified Member Posts: 143

Originally posted by SonofSeth
    And yet, when I click on Download Now, I get the message, This file is  only available to FilePlanet subscribers!?

thats WHY you click the download now under PUBLIC SERVER (free) :P lol
  • gr6i6m6reapegr6i6m6reape Member Posts: 37

Originally posted by terrified
    Originally posted by SonofSeth
    thats WHY you click the download now under PUBLIC SERVER (free) :P lol

pwnt *laughs* image