Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best MMORPG for actual ROLE-PLAYING

I used to do lots of "interactive stories" back in the day, and played a lot of furcadia way back when it was almost always strictly in character. I slowly swayed away from that, playing games like Ultima, then moving to FFXI which i got away from asap, and now WoW where i have 2 60 characters and really realy love it, great game play, (some) great people, i really enjoy myself and sometimes get quite addicted to it lol.

But i do find that im lacking in the creativity area these days... i need something to really harvest and let my creativity flourish, i wanna find a MMORPG (free or not... preferably free tho) so i can make a character, make a story for him, and let the rest play out, guide my story along, and let the interaction with others alter my story, making it somewhat unpredictable... please if your a fan of creativness like me and know of a good rpg then lemme know, it would be most appreciated.

I realy wish mmorpg.com had a feature where you could search al the games organizing by a rating... then i could just organize by role-playing and hope for the best lol.

Comments