Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMO_ManMMO_Man Member Posts: 666

I sleep with a pillow under my gun.

Comments

• sempiternalsempiternal Member UncommonPosts: 1,082

You are so very ignorant and wrong.

The hype meter is for hyping a game that has not been released yet.  In other words, a game you may have not played yet, but are looking forward to.

Notice the post was from a date before the game was released.

As I have stated before, until you post a single quote that is deceptive or a lie, stop calling me a liar.  Simply because you are ignorant or have problems understanding, does not making something I have written a lie.

• MMO_ManMMO_Man Member Posts: 666

Originally posted by sempiternal

The hype meter is for hyping a game that has not been released yet.  In other words, a game you may have not played yet, but are looking forward to.

As I have stated before, until you post a single quote that is deceptive or a lie, stop calling me a liar.  Simply because you are ignorant or have problems understanding, does not making something I have written a lie.

You know what?... you are correct, I didn't see the date of the post (it seems someone bumped an old thread) and jumped the gun. I apoligize for this post and will take it down. I still think you're working for RB in one way or another.
    I am man enough to admit when I'm wrong and I was wrong about this one.

I sleep with a pillow under my gun.

• sempiternalsempiternal Member UncommonPosts: 1,082

Originally posted by MMO_Man

Originally posted by sempiternal

You know what?... you are correct, I didn't see the date of the post (it seems someone bumped an old thread) and jumped the gun. I apoligize for this post and will take it down. I still think you're working for RB in one way or another.
    I am man enough to admit when I'm wrong and I was wrong about this one.

That's respectable.