Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The End of RYL: POTE??? (i think so)

well.... after 2 weeks of the severs being down and PWG leaving all us ryl players hanging... xfactor makes this for an annocment...

"...
To all RYL Players:

We would like to thank you for your patience during the recent server down time.

After extensive efforts to restore our servers, we regretfully announce that our servers will remain down indefinitely.

This decision was based on number of factors beyond our control that
severely affect our ability to provide the proper playing environment
for the RYL game.

With the technical challenges we face -- together with the changing Web
landscape, such as the number of illegal private RYL 1 and RYL 2
servers -- have forced us to re-evaluate the long-term status of RYL.

While the servers remain offline, we continue our efforts to resolve
issues with Youxiland that may allow us to offer you a product that is
both enjoyable and challenging.

In the meantime, we are working with Tahiti Nui Interactive to bring
you RYL 1. We will post more announcements regarding its launch at a
later date.

We want to thank all of you who?ve shown continued support of RYL and
PWG, and we would like to extend a special thanks to all our volunteer
staffs who dedicated their time and energy to our RYL community. "

Well thanx for the KICK IN THE TEETH!

GM-Nerocell     ... well.... guess just Nerocell now... seein how theirs no bloody game to GM in the first place.

Until the next game

Comments

• sunflamesunflame Member UncommonPosts: 181
    Finally... the FIRST smart move from PWG - closing down :D - too bad it took them a good 2 years to see the light :P

sunflame.

• RedOrDeadRedOrDead Member Posts: 3
    At least it was a legal server Sunflame unlike yours which committed criminal behaviour on a day by day basis - and then imploded due to corruption and a sum of money!  That's what you get when criminals try to run a game.
  • Nate90909Nate90909 Member UncommonPosts: 13
    "Finally... the FIRST smart move from PWG - closing down :D - too bad it took them a good 2 years to see the light :P

sunflame."

I totally agree.

Originally posted by RedOrDead
    At least it was a legal server Sunflame unlike yours which committed criminal behaviour on a day by day basis - and then imploded due to corruption and a sum of money!  That's what you get when criminals try to run a game.

The server was NOT mine AND its a ryl1 server not a RYL:POTE server - it was PWG's choice NOT to bring back ryl1 and it was one of the reasons for thier failure (that and all the lies they told over the years)...

sunflame.

• Sou|Sou| Member Posts: 43
    who cares,they sucked aniways.

• Sou|Sou| Member Posts: 43

Originally posted by RedOrDead

you are just jelouse.
  • pae_1337pae_1337 Member Posts: 40

Will they bring back RYL 1?"In the meantime, we are working with Tahiti Nui Interactive to bring you RYL 1. We will post more announcements regarding its launch at a later date. "

I really liked 1 better then pote :o

Originally posted by pae_1337

Will they bring back RYL 1?"In the meantime, we are working with Tahiti Nui Interactive to bring you RYL 1. We will post more announcements regarding its launch at a later date. "
    I really liked 1 better then pote :o

ofc u like ryl1 more then pote - when they made pote - they took ALL the good things from RYL1 - kicked them out - added some crap to unbalanced the game and called it "pote"
  • Dark-$ageDark-$age Member Posts: 81
    i love how x.factor took a cheap shot @ the private ryl servers ... but im not sure but if i remember right, u got banned or the server blocked u out if u went on private servers so really, its like this:

pote is a village with starving ppl, going to private servers is like getting sum free bread, pote GM's gets angry @ how free bread attracts so many ppl, but outcasts any who takes any instead of welcoming ppl back... and mayb havin sum free bread as well

... so pwg's failure was the fault of pwg, not "illegal ryl1 and ryl2 servers" - even tho i doubt theres any private ryl2 servers out there