Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"punch a button, go get a sandwich" syndrome.

GozzarGozzar Member UncommonPosts: 387
does this game has "punch a button, go get a sandwich" syndrome combat system :P ? .. 

Comments

• ImpacatusImpacatus Member Posts: 436
    No.

If you're building an mmorpg, or if you'd like to share ideas or talk about this industry, visit Multiplayer Worlds.

• VirtusVirtus Member Posts: 492
    your kidding...right?! LOL

• BuZZKilgoreBuZZKilgore Member Posts: 525

Originally posted by Gozzar
    does this game has "punch a button, go get a sandwich" syndrome combat system :P ? .. 

Didn't you see the awsome pvp videos yet? Go to general forum and see for yourself what the pvp is like.
  • VirtusVirtus Member Posts: 492
    Actually, he asked how it was done, not what it looks like

• SlickinfinitSlickinfinit Member UncommonPosts: 1,094

I always hated twitch based combat but I think it fits the game and the way the devs implemented it so you can target certain vital areas and be accurate by your own skill will work very nicely when they reduce the lag just a little bit more. I have had no problems training and fighting so far but sometimes in busy areas it can get a little annoying when my commands and attacks are lagging out but its not that frequent and I know it will be fixed. I dont see any form of combat in RV that would not take ones full concentration , organization and I guess courage lol.

{(RIP)} SWG

• GozzarGozzar Member UncommonPosts: 387

Originally posted by Impacatus
    No.

well where can I get the game then :P? online store? etc

• GozzarGozzar Member UncommonPosts: 387

Originally posted by Slickinfinit

I always hated twitch based combat but I think it fits the game and the way the devs implemented it so you can target certain vital areas and be accurate by your own skill will work very nicely when they reduce the lag just a little bit more. I have had no problems training and fighting so far but sometimes in busy areas it can get a little annoying when my commands and attacks are lagging out but its not that frequent and I know it will be fixed. I dont see any form of combat in RV that would not take ones full concentration , organization and I guess courage lol.

I want to try it...

• TzitzimimeTzitzimime Member Posts: 15

You have to buy and download the game from the home site...

http://www.roma-victor.com/