Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

W00000000000T!!!!!

i cant beleive that it will take 18 hours to download i have had games that took longer buti always didnt complete the download i dont what its like to play so if i download it would it be a waste of my time to download it so like are the graphics good does it have a good storyline like other games like guild wars is an okay storyline or summert like that reply thanks.

Comments

• zanewarhoofzanewarhoof Member Posts: 3

dude its a nice game...played it for like  1yr or so now....its graphics are alright but u just have 2 deal with some lagg in the city part of the game

Tirstan Young

• evolutionistevolutionist Member Posts: 36

U PROBLY HACE A SLOOOOOOOOOW COmp if it takes that long.  U should stick to a less graphic oriented game mabye a 2D mmorpg. I would definintly think that the game is very laggy for you cause i've played it on slower comps. 2Ds can be just as fun.

KO has a crappy storyline but the actual game can be prety fun u just have to ask high lvls 2 lvl u up. Ask around it might take a while but once they start lvling u u can lvl really fast i can get 2 lvl 35 or 40 in a day easily if i play for a while

• ArbeluzArbeluz Member Posts: 12
    ok if you want to speed up your download just download free download manager. i think they had a link to it on the KO site but if not google it. It seriously cuts the time in half and you can pause and continue the download anytime :D. It is also useful for any other big files you may need to donwload image