Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ALPHA LEAK!

Just caught wind there is an alpha leak out amongst a few friends, someone is independantly running the server and allowing 400+ ppl to test out the game. Everything runs but u cant pick up items and no NPCs, the mobs spawn at only level 1 and the DM is the only one who can spawn them. Im going to post this message when i get home and let Blizzard know but i wanted to give a heads up to all u MMORPG forumer's. W8in for the Final (or the beta)

.:.:.Lamium Angelus.:.:.

Drak-

Drak-

Comments

• K2theKK2theK Member Posts: 67
    Thats been around for several weeks now, Blizzard have long been aware of it and have already made an official statement regarding it weeks ago.

• SutexSutex Member UncommonPosts: 150
    Yep, thanks for posting about it, but it is old news.

• OmolOmol Member Posts: 332
    Day late and a dollar short.

----------------------------
    Omol da'Ox
    The Blooded

----------------------------
    Omol da'Ox

• HarafnirHarafnir Member UncommonPosts: 1,350

Aaaaargh, someone has invented the airplane!! I heard this yesterday, stopping my velociped by a stop light, and overheard two people talking on the sidewalk. Some twats have made a bunch of timber and their wives knickers into a flying contraption! I just thought I would come    in here and tell you before I went and informed Edgar Allan Poe.. About.. rewriting "the Raven".... renaming it...

The...

The Cessna...

"This is not a game to be tossed aside lightly.
    It should be thrown with great force"

• DeadmanIncDeadmanInc Member Posts: 75

Whats that DM thing? I just started checking WOW out. Is it gonna run like Neverwinter night or is it gonna be a real MMORPG?

• AshanorAshanor Member UncommonPosts: 109
    They just mean whoever is running the alpha leak server. There will be no DM's in WoW. There will be GM's though.

• viet_boy33viet_boy33 Member Posts: 395
    Well the thing your looking at sucks but actually now in game there is automatic spawn, monster drops, mounts, exp too, weapon spawns, and armor spawns. So actually you can do alot in alpha but it gets boring after awhile.

I want to cast magic missle.

http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/8bitdnd.html

http://www.narutofan.com go there for Naruto episodes!!